Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

1. sky

sky Active Member VIP

Accepted :^)
  2. Pepper

Pepper New Member

Hey kill_or_be_killed, I've set up a discord. My user is Pepper #5285.
  3. sky

sky Active Member VIP

Hello! Killorbekilled is no longer a officer of vanguard. But you are welcome to join the vanguard discord at https://discord.gg/TTBXsFY
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  4. Pepper

Pepper New Member

Hey! thank you very much Sky.
  5. Acmon

Acmon Member VIP

In-game name: Acmon

In-game rank: Grower

Why you want to join: The experience of being in a Minecraft Faction (was in one in a prior Drug Server, but it is a different experience on each server) and to have that community to relate and interact with in game.

What you can contribute to the faction: Frequent activity, skilled combat, and trusted Muling.

How often do you play this server: Several hours a day.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yeppers!

Do you have discord: Yes

What makes you unique on this server: I have a strange motivation for this server type, I was on one prior and I will do research and spend hours working on farms to produce the fastest and the best I can. Besides that, I am almost always available to hop on.

Any other reason we should accept you: I am respectful to in game and faction authorities and I am one of the top Mulers in the server.
  6. sky

sky Active Member VIP

Accepted. Msg me in game or discord for a party invite
  7. Acmon

Acmon Member VIP

Awesome! Thank you sky!
  8. Acmon

Acmon Member VIP

my discord is #3097 ill be offline for a bit and did not know your discord, Thanks!

-Acmon
  9. cookiepooper

cookiepooper New Member

In-Game Name: cookiepooper
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Trafficker
    How often do you play: 1-2 hours a day
    Do you want anything from the faction?: No
    How long have you been playing on this server for: A month
    What other factions have you been in: My friends made a faction called DrugzInc but we disbanded it
    Why should we trust you:
    Because I'm good friends with yaright420 and Formal_Farmer who are in your faction right now.
    What makes you special unlike most players?: I'm obedient and enjoy working with others
    Are you good at TNT cannons?: Never used one
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because my friends are in your faction and i would like to join them.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • + High + High x 1
  10. sky

sky Active Member VIP

denied. you are using an old template, kind of showcasing that you didn't fully read the application. feel free to apply again with the current template included in the post
  11. DuckTapeDude1

DuckTapeDude1 New Member

In-game name: DuckTapeDude1

In-game rank: DrugBaron

Why you want to join: Had the opportunity to raid a base which my friend and I found with some of the Vanguard members and we thought that this seemed like it would be a cool community to be a part of.

What you can contribute to the faction: I am active on the server, exploring and looking for raids. Honestly don't know a ton about factions, but I am a quick learner and would be willing to help out in way needed.

How often do you play this server: Usually every day from around 5pm est until 11 or 12.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes

Do you have discord: Not at the moment due to the fact that I didn't really understand what it was, but I plan on getting one soon.

What makes you unique on this server: I am one of the few players that enjoys playing on this server without the need to scam or anything like that. I enjoy playing legitimately and not just taking the easy route.

Any other reason we should accept you: I would appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this faction. From what I have seen so far it seems to be a lot of fun and the members appear to be the kind of people that would make the experience on this server that much more fun.

Thanks for you'r consideration
    -Duck
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    • + High + High x 1
  12. sky

sky Active Member VIP

accepted and welcome to vanguard! discord isnt needed, but we do announcements on there as well as keeps you up to date on new things and increases your chance of becoming member.
  13. Chan69

Chan69 New Member

In-game name: Chan69
    In-game rank: Producer
    Why you want to join: Because vanguard is a big faction and I am flying solo rn
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can build auto farmers and plenty of laughs :)
    How often do you play this server: A couple hours a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: no but I'm downloading it now
    What makes you unique on this server: nothing really, I just love to sell drugs and make money
    Any other reason we should accept you: I've never been caught running drugs.
    • + High + High x 1
  14. sky

sky Active Member VIP

accepted, welcome to vanguard
  15. pigslayer51

pigslayer51 New Member

In-game name: pigslayer51
    In-game rank:MassProducer ( can be KingPin if i really wanted to)
    Why you want to join: Have been grinding by my self for some time now, been wanting more of a team based experience. Im also a very passive well understanding person and From playing on the sever for a couple years now I know that Vanguard has that experience that I'm seeking.
    factions you have been in: None
    What you can contribute to the faction: Lots of grinding of drugs, I'm also very helpful and all-around nice person and easy to get along with. I'm also pretty alright at raiding (could use some pointers) however I'm more of a grinder than a pvper/raider.
    How often do you play this server: Everyday for hours.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes and will follow
    Do you have discord: Not at the moment but i will get it.
    What makes you unique on this server: I grind on the daily, i dont slack and i hardly ever get caught by cops when doing runs (last night i ran a few runs with a ton of cops on (6) and only got caught once, i also got a grand total of 1.3 million dollars worth of drugs ran in less than an hour.
    Any other reason we should accept you:
    [Will follow the rules, good to talk with / very passive, will grind a lot and also won't try to cut corners.]
    • + High + High x 1
  16. sky

sky Active Member VIP

accepted, discord isnt needed but it increases your chance of getting member within the faction
  17. sky

sky Active Member VIP

18. del0

del0 New Member

I dont know if you are still doing these but here it is :D

In-game name: del0
    In-game rank:junky (vip) (this is not my first rodeo, quit playing like a year ago)
    Why you want to join:To play with other people because thats the only best part about minecraft
    factions you have been in:never been in a faction on this server
    What you can contribute to the faction:I like to build things
    How often do you play this server:Starting to play more
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:yea
    Do you have discord:yea
    What makes you unique on this server: i am me and no one else is me
    Any other reason we should accept you: i like to build
  19. sky

sky Active Member VIP

denied. just like the post says, grower and above only
  20. redbaaron

redbaaron Member

In-game name: redbaaron
    In-game rank: Drugbaron
    Age: I can pm my age but I will not post it here on the forums
    Why you want to join: I've returned from a 2 month ban and I am not rejoining my previous fac
    factions you have been in: OhChit
    What you can contribute to the faction: Well, power of course. I don't mind mulling for anyone in the fac
    How often do you play this server: A lot
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yep
    Do you have discord: Yep (will pm you ingame)
    What makes you unique on this server: A lot haha
    Any other reason we should accept you: Sky, you told me to apply :p