Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

VIP
MVP+
a
In-game name:Smurfette11
In-game rank:Smuggler
Why you want to join:I'm looking for a great faction to be loyal too, to help get advanced and to have a place to call home and a team to work with.( i miss being in a team, its what makes mc fun and enjoyable.)
factions you have been in: Clubweed
What you can contribute to the faction: Loyalty , fun , hilarious jokes , sarcasm , Excellent farming , decent archery , quick moving when raiding or selling .
How often do you play this server: about every other day depending on how busy i am IRL.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes!
Do you have discord: Yes and also skype
What makes you unique on this server: I am a huge gambler I was once known for being THE gambler. (true story )
Any other reason we should accept you:I consider myself to be an awesome consideration to any hard working faction like vanguard. :)
accepted! welcome to vanguard

_Dgn2008_

In-game name: _Dgn2008_

In-game rank: Grower, MVP

Why you want to join:

I Had the opportunity to raid a base which my friend ( Ducktapedude1) and I found with some of the Vanguard members (Snowysky, cheesehead) and we thought that this seemed like it would be a cool community to be a part of.

factions you have been in:

i had a small faction but disband it because i wanted to join a bigger faction with better/ cooler people in it.

What you can contribute to the faction:

i can run drugs to the dealers with out getting caught, I’m good at finding bases to raid, i am a fast learner so you guys don’t have to worry about me.i am also very loyal to factions and want to the best member you guys have ever had or at least try to be.

How often do you play this server:

I play this server everyday from about 5pm to 11pm or 12 am. Depending on how busy i am in Real life

Do you understand vanguard's rules:

Yes i understand the vanguards rules!

Do you have discord:

I don’t have a discord because i don’t know what it means but i am interested in getting one.

What makes you unique on this server: i am a fast learner, can get important stuff in and out of bases if being raided, i like to make funny jokes.

Any other reason we should accept you:

I would appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this faction. From what I have seen so far it seems to be a lot of fun and the members appear to be the kind of people that would make the experience on this server that much more fun.

Thanks for you'r consideration

- _Dgn2008_

Ultimate_Fessd

In-game name: Ultimate_Fessd

In-game rank: Dealer

Why you want to join:

I want to join simply for the purpose of having comrades to work with.

I've not been in a faction on this server yet.

I create automatic farsm, and I tinker with redstone.

Whenever friends of mine are on.

Yes I understand the vanguards rules.

Do you have discord:

Yes

What makes you unique on this server:

I am capable of creating larger or grander scale redstone contraptions than many.

I have friensds already in vanguard

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: _Dgn2008_

In-game rank: Grower, MVP

Why you want to join:

I Had the opportunity to raid a base which my friend ( Ducktapedude1) and I found with some of the Vanguard members (Snowysky, cheesehead) and we thought that this seemed like it would be a cool community to be a part of.

i had a small faction but disband it because i wanted to join a bigger faction with better/ cooler people in it.

i can run drugs to the dealers with out getting caught, I’m good at finding bases to raid, i am a fast learner so you guys don’t have to worry about me.i am also very loyal to factions and want to the best member you guys have ever had or at least try to be.

I play this server everyday from about 5pm to 11pm or 12 am. Depending on how busy i am in Real life

Yes i understand the vanguards rules!

Do you have discord:

I don’t have a discord because i don’t know what it means but i am interested in getting one.

What makes you unique on this server: i am a fast learner, can get important stuff in and out of bases if being raided, i like to make funny jokes.

I would appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this faction. From what I have seen so far it seems to be a lot of fun and the members appear to be the kind of people that would make the experience on this server that much more fun.

Thanks for you'r consideration

- _Dgn2008_
In-game name: Ultimate_Fessd

In-game rank: Dealer

Why you want to join:

I want to join simply for the purpose of having comrades to work with.

I've not been in a faction on this server yet.

I create automatic farsm, and I tinker with redstone.

Whenever friends of mine are on.

Yes I understand the vanguards rules.

Do you have discord:

Yes

What makes you unique on this server:

I am capable of creating larger or grander scale redstone contraptions than many.

I have friensds already in vanguard
accepted. msg me in game for party invite

Lyrixolivia97

In-game name: Lyrixolivia97
In-game rank: Mule
Why you want to join: I want a faction to support that can trust me and that I can trust.
factions you have been in: Empire (but they lacked any skill at all)
What you can contribute to the faction : Auto farms, redstone, ideas, builds (if you need them), and some strategies if needed.
How often do you play this server: I play as often as I can, usual everyday and maybe the weekends.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
Do you have discord: Yes
What makes you unique on this server : What makes me unique is the I do as the leaders say and I never betray me team, even if it could support me.
Any other reason we should accept you : If you need a member you can trust with things, then you should accept me and my application.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Lyrixolivia97
In-game rank: Mule
Why you want to join: I want a faction to support that can trust me and that I can trust.
factions you have been in: Empire (but they lacked any skill at all)
What you can contribute to the faction : Auto farms, redstone, ideas, builds (if you need them), and some strategies if needed.
How often do you play this server: I play as often as I can, usual everyday and maybe the weekends.
What makes you unique on this server : What makes me unique is the I do as the leaders say and I never betray me team, even if it could support me.
Any other reason we should accept you : If you need a member you can trust with things, then you should accept me and my application.
you're right on the empire being shit, and I am glad you realized that. But we accept grower and higher, just like the application info says. feel free to apply again once you are grower rank. Application denied

thesporkguy

In-game name: thesporkguy
In-game rank: grower
Why you want to join: i would like to have some new friends and beacuse no one else will take me
factions you have been in: druggyjesus its from the last map
What you can contribute to the faction: 20-30k from my own farm then 1/4 from the faction harm when i have accesto it. it would go to the faction
How often do you play this server:2-3 times a day for at least 30 minutes each time
Do you understand vanguard's rules:yes i do but its weird that you dont care if we dont do your bidding
Do you have discord:yes
What makes you unique on this server: i wounder the map alot so i can find places to raid
Any other reason we should accept you:t im good at talking and would try to diffuse a fight in the chat if its going to lead to a faction war

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: thesporkguy
In-game rank: grower
Why you want to join: i would like to have some new friends and beacuse no one else will take me
factions you have been in: druggyjesus its from the last map
What you can contribute to the faction: 20-30k from my own farm then 1/4 from the faction harm when i have accesto it. it would go to the faction
How often do you play this server:2-3 times a day for at least 30 minutes each time
Do you understand vanguard's rules:yes i do but its weird that you dont care if we dont do your bidding
Do you have discord:yes
What makes you unique on this server: i wounder the map alot so i can find places to raid
Any other reason we should accept you:t im good at talking and would try to diffuse a fight in the chat if its going to lead to a faction war
Application denied.

[In-game name]: Exploding_Nachos
[In-game rank]: Grower
[Age]: 14
[Why you want to join]: I have been by myself on MC-Drugs for the whole length that I have been on. So, I was wanting to start teaming up with other people and contribute to a faction.
[Factions you have been in]: Nexus (Only I was in it)
[What you can contribute to the faction]: A base with 10, 13x13 farms. I am active and good at PVP and enjoy working with others.
[How often do you play this server]: Everyday, when I have the time.
[Do you understand vanguard's rules]: Yes.
[Do you have discord]: Yup.
[What makes you unique on this server]: My sense of humor, I guess. I can't really think of anything that makes me unique.
[Any other reason we should accept you]: I like MC-Drugs and I have a lot to contribute to Vanguard.

Jack Rabbit

In-game name:phoenix813
In-game rank: vip+ and kingpin
Why you want to join:I need a fac that isn't shit like empire aka time to stop playing little league. I want to not be a loser
factions you have been in: empire
What you can contribute to the faction: money loyatly and fac power and ideas
How often do you play this server: very often OT is 127 hours joined 4/21/17
Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes they sound fair
Do you have discord:no
What makes you unique on this server: great at building auto cactus's
Any other reason we should accept you:I am a good source of fac power with a top power of 13 and i almost never die

sky

VIP
MVP+
[In-game name]: Exploding_Nachos
[In-game rank]: Grower
[Age]: 14
[Why you want to join]: I have been by myself on MC-Drugs for the whole length that I have been on. So, I was wanting to start teaming up with other people and contribute to a faction.
[Factions you have been in]: Nexus (Only I was in it)
[What you can contribute to the faction]: A base with 10, 13x13 farms. I am active and good at PVP and enjoy working with others.
[How often do you play this server]: Everyday, when I have the time.
[Do you understand vanguard's rules]: Yes.
[Do you have discord]: Yup.
[What makes you unique on this server]: My sense of humor, I guess. I can't really think of anything that makes me unique.
[Any other reason we should accept you]: I like MC-Drugs and I have a lot to contribute to Vanguard.
accepted.

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name:phoenix813
In-game rank: vip+ and kingpin
Why you want to join:I need a fac that isn't shit like empire aka time to stop playing little league. I want to not be a loser
factions you have been in: empire
What you can contribute to the faction: money loyatly and fac power and ideas
How often do you play this server: very often OT is 127 hours joined 4/21/17
Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes they sound fair
Do you have discord:no
What makes you unique on this server: great at building auto cactus's
Any other reason we should accept you:I am a good source of fac power with a top power of 13 and i almost never die
accepted

Miquel

In-game name: ItzDragoon

In-game rank: I am a Grower/VIP

Why you want to join: I want to join your faction because you state that you don't treat us like babies. You also offer a way for me to truly work myself up through the ranks.

I've been in my own faction , and some random Faction. As of now I have no faction.

I myself love farming, and making money so I'd be able to donate lots of money to the faction. I also love building walls, and I'd be willing to invest most of my money into cobble walls. I am also good at finding presents across spawn.

How often do you play this server: So far I've played most of everyday that I have been on the server.

I understand Vanguard's rules to the best of my ability.

Do you have discord:

Yes I do have discord

What makes you unique on this server: What makes me unique is that I'm willing to do the dirty work for the faction even if it means I don't get to live inside.

Any other reason we should accept you: I'm the best Base Bitch on this side of the Mississippi (PST Timezone), and I believe that's a good reason.

**I'll join the discord if/when I'm accepted**

Thanks for considering me......Your Bud,
ItzDragoon

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: ItzDragoon

In-game rank: I am a Grower/VIP

Why you want to join: I want to join your faction because you state that you don't treat us like babies. You also offer a way for me to truly work myself up through the ranks.

I've been in my own faction , and some random Faction. As of now I have no faction.

I myself love farming, and making money so I'd be able to donate lots of money to the faction. I also love building walls, and I'd be willing to invest most of my money into cobble walls. I am also good at finding presents across spawn.

How often do you play this server: So far I've played most of everyday that I have been on the server.

I understand Vanguard's rules to the best of my ability.

Do you have discord:

Yes I do have discord

What makes you unique on this server: What makes me unique is that I'm willing to do the dirty work for the faction even if it means I don't get to live inside.

Any other reason we should accept you: I'm the best Base Bitch on this side of the Mississippi (PST Timezone), and I believe that's a good reason.

**I'll join the discord if/when I'm accepted**

Thanks for considering me......Your Bud,
ItzDragoon
Accepted. Ill be off for christmas but afterwards msg me in game for invite. Ign snowysky731

Mac_Milller

Contributor
In-game name: Mac_Milller
In-game rank: trafficker
Why you want to join: I have heard that Vanguard is a group of the best and I want to strive to be around skilled people on this server. Also, you guys seem to have a good ring and atmosphere and I think it would be fun.
factions you have been in:Yeet Boys, 231 Cartel
What you can contribute to the faction: I have a good sense of humor, I am knowledgeful when it comes to farming, and overall I like helping and talking to people as well as making friends and contributing to a team.
How often do you play this server: Basically every day
Do you understand vanguard's rules: absolutely
Do you have discord: yes(ovance #6627)
What makes you unique on this server: I am friendly unlike many people and I am willing to help anyone with whatever they need
Any other reason we should accept you: I have tons of Roblox e-girls and my dad is Ronald Reagan, also you already know you like me :D

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Mac_Milller
In-game rank: trafficker
Why you want to join: I have heard that Vanguard is a group of the best and I want to strive to be around skilled people on this server. Also, you guys seem to have a good ring and atmosphere and I think it would be fun.
factions you have been in:Yeet Boys, 231 Cartel
What you can contribute to the faction: I have a good sense of humor, I am knowledgeful when it comes to farming, and overall I like helping and talking to people as well as making friends and contributing to a team.
How often do you play this server: Basically every day
Do you understand vanguard's rules: absolutely
Do you have discord: yes(ovance #6627)
What makes you unique on this server: I am friendly unlike many people and I am willing to help anyone with whatever they need
Any other reason we should accept you: I have tons of Roblox e-girls and my dad is Ronald Reagan, also you already know you like me :D
Accepted, ill be off till christmas but you can @ me in our discord (link above) and i can log on to invite ya to the pchat

Kim Maus

In-game name: Hunterhit_
In-game rank: Grower
Why you want to join: To meet new people, to crush other factions, and because without a safe base it can get pretty hard in the wild
Factions you have been in: SnakeNation
What you can contribute to the faction: skeleton spawner, AFK time
How often do you play this server: at least an hour every day
What makes you unique on this server: I have a certificate in IT and currently doing one in Publicity
Any other reason we should accept you: Used to be amazing in PVP a couple of years ago, and im from Brazil

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Hunterhit_
In-game rank: Grower
Why you want to join: To meet new people, to crush other factions, and because without a safe base it can get pretty hard in the wild
Factions you have been in: SnakeNation
What you can contribute to the faction: skeleton spawner, AFK time
How often do you play this server: at least an hour every day
What makes you unique on this server: I have a certificate in IT and currently doing one in Publicity
Any other reason we should accept you: Used to be amazing in PVP a couple of years ago, and im from Brazil
Application denied.

In-game name: Bannnana
In-game rank: Junky
Why you want to join: I dont i just do this for fun
factions you have been in: random only and always
What you can contribute to the faction: i can inside u pretty well xd
How often do you play this server: i play a lot
Do you understand vanguard's rules: no i havent read them
Do you have discord: yes
What makes you unique on this server: im only banana over here
Any other reason we should accept you: Just tell me if i was serious would u accept me otherwise im not interested

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Bannnana
In-game rank: Junky
Why you want to join: I dont i just do this for fun
factions you have been in: random only and always
What you can contribute to the faction: i can inside u pretty well xd
How often do you play this server: i play a lot
Do you understand vanguard's rules: no i havent read them
Do you have discord: yes
What makes you unique on this server: im only banana over here
Any other reason we should accept you: Just tell me if i was serious would u accept me otherwise im not interested
hey! please don't make joke applications thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.