Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Bannnana

Bannnana Helper Helper

In-game name: Bannnana
    In-game rank: Junky
    Why you want to join: I dont i just do this for fun
    factions you have been in: random only and always
    What you can contribute to the faction: i can inside u pretty well xd
    How often do you play this server: i play a lot
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: no i havent read them
    Do you have discord: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: im only banana over here
    Any other reason we should accept you: Just tell me if i was serious would u accept me otherwise im not interested
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP

hey! please don't make joke applications thanks
    • - High - High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity New Member

MrYellowDotCity
    In-game name: MrYellowDotCity
    In-game rank: KingPin
    Why you want to join: why the hell not, id get to meet more people
    factions you have been in: SupremeTeam (currently still in it, its literally just me)
    What you can contribute to the faction: Good humor and talk, experience on server, tips and such.
    How often do you play this server: Daily
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
    Do you have discord: Yes
    What makes you unique on this server: Ive been playing since like 2013
    Any other reason we should accept you: i am a beast
  4. sky

Accepted message me in game for invites
  5. Chili

Chili New Member

6. sky

accepted
  7. The_Other_Todd

The_Other_Todd New Member

In-Game name: The_Other_Todd
    In-Game-Rank: smuggler
    Why I want to join: It's more fun to play with a faction that is chill like vanguard
    Factions I've been in: Corrupted MCPD
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can help build a base or build some big drug farms that'll be as close to unraidable as it gets
    How often do I play this server: Everyday
    Do you understand the vanguard rules: Yes
    What makes me unique on this server: I've been playing it for a long while now and I know how to pvp
    Any other reason we should accept you: Yes
    • + High + High x 1
  8. Texas8838

Texas8838 New Member

In-game name: Texas8838
    In-game rank: Smuggler
    Why you want to join: So i have players around me to help me when I'm in need, so i can execell as a player, and so i can get better.
    factions you have been in: CorruptedMC
    What you can contribute to the faction: I will be on everyday and can help the faction build, also i can help players get better, and be friendly to everyone
    How often do you play this server: Everyday
    What makes you unique on this server: Im very helpful and i like to help people in need, and i like every one i have basically no that likes me
    Any other reason we should accept you: I like the name i like the people in it and i like minecraft and playing with friends
    • + High + High x 1
  9. bmxkarl

bmxkarl New Member

In-game name: BmxKarl.

In-game rank: Producer.

Why you want to join: I'd like too join too have more people too talk too. I like too be pretty social when I play a game, it also comes with added perks of ( protection, a strong and striving faction, and access too /f home, after having proved my self worth and earned respect from others).

factions you have been in: I have been in a faction called (Dreamteam). It consists of me and my IRL friend Neoka27.

What you can contribute to the faction: What I can contribute too this faction are ( A healthy positive experience playing this server, I am willing too help anyone and everyone in the faction, I want too help make the faction grow, and I am a pretty generous person, if ever anyone needs anything I am usually more then willing too help them or provide them with what they need).

How often do you play this server: I play on an average about 1 too 2 hours a day. But I am off of work for a good 2 weeks so most of my time will be used on this server.

Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes i do understand Its rules and I am ready too respect them all, If i were too create and run a faction, my rules would be very similar, I am also pretty happy that people have too gain trust too do /f home.

Do you have discord: Yes i do have discord, I will let you know my information if you want is as I am not too familiar with how it works aha.

What makes you unique on this server: What I think makes me unique too this server is the fact that I am ready and willing too help anyone on this server.

Any other reason we should accept you: I think you should consider my application because of all the points i made up top, I am willing too help and grow in the faction, I would dedicate allot of my time too helping others. I really just want a positive experience for everyone, Like i said, i love this game and what we do on the server, but for me what makes it is the community, I do not like playing alone, I like too interact with others.

Id like too thank whoever will be reading this and I hope too hear from you soon,

Thanks for your time and have a great day

Bmxkarl, Aka, Karl.
    • + High + High x 1
  10. sky

denied. grower rank and above :p
  11. sky

denied, grower rank and above :p
  12. sky

accepted, msg me in game for party invite
  13. Texas8838

Texas8838 New Member

In-game name: Texas8838
    In-game rank: Grower
    Why you want to join: So i have players around me to help me when I'm in need, so i can execell as a player, and so i can get better.
    factions you have been in: CorruptedMC
    What you can contribute to the faction: I will be on everyday and can help the faction build, also i can help players get better, and be friendly to everyone
    How often do you play this server: Everyday
    What makes you unique on this server: Im very helpful and i like to help people in need, and i like every one i have basically no that likes me
    Any other reason we should accept you: I like the name i like the people in it and i like minecraft and playing with friends
    • + High + High x 1
  14. sky

accepted
  15. The_Other_Todd

The_Other_Todd New Member

In-Game name: The_Other_Todd
    Why do you want to join: I want to be in a social and strong faction like vanguard
    Factions I've been in" CorruptedMCPD
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can build bases and farms that are as unraidable as it gets
    How often you play this server: Everyday
    Do you understand Vanguard's rules: Yes
    What makes you unique to the server: I've been playing it for a long time and know a few tricks
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm nice :)
    • + High + High x 1
  16. sky

accepted
  17. The_Todd_003

The_Todd_003 New Member

In-game name:The_Todd_003
    Why you want to join:I would like to join Vanguard because of family relations that are inside the faction and to be apart of a great community.
    factions you have been in: In this year, I have been in no other factions. Previous year, I was the leader of my own faction with my two siblings.
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can assist in building, gathering, or whatever this faction might else require me to do. I am also decent with red stone and a quick learner.
    How often do you play this server: Currently, I play this server pretty regularly (a few hours a day). I joined this server two summers ago, but I had taken a break once the reset happened, however I am back and ready to work. I will have trouble getting on during the school week because of the amount of home work I am given.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Of course
    Do you have discord: No
    What makes you unique on this server: Unlike a few other members, I have known and played this server for over a year and a half, so I am very familiar with how the server works. I was also a top rank cop in the previous year which not many have achieved.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I have lead and been in many factions that are not in this server but other servers. I understand what it feels like to trust someone and get stabbed in the back and lose everything. I promise that you can trust me for I have no intentions on screwing over someone similar to how I have been screwed in the past. I also thank you for taking the time to look over my application.
    • + High + High x 1
  18. sky

accepted msg me ingame for invite
  19. JCR11

JCR11 Helper Helper

n-game name: JCR11
    In-game rank: Chemist/MVP/Helper
    Why you want to join: because the current faction i am in is filled with a bunch of noobs and i want a faction that i can fully contribute too and i want a faction where i can still help but not be the only person that understands this game
    factions you have been in: Empire/FirstOrder
    What you can contribute to the faction: I am a great farmer and base developer and i believe i can help contribute to building more bases and making the farms even better as well as more plentiful
    How often do you play this server: daily
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I am the True Prankster and i have a great sense of humor that can be added to this faction to help it become one of the most fun factions out there
    Any other reason we should accept you: I am amazing :p
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. sky

Denied
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2017