Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, May 12, 2018.

1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

=====================================================================
    Application status:
    Open

We strive to provide our members with the best possible experience on this server and offer many benefits to those who earn our trust and aid the faction in return.

The Vanguard faction wants the best of people as well as expects the most of people.

If we seem harsh in these applications, know this: we aren't looking to babysit. If you're looking for an easy ride because you're too lazy or incapable of surviving yourself, this faction is not for you. If you're looking for a community with which to raid, chat, build, aid, live, laugh, and love, Vanguard is for you.

Faction Rules:

"Aside from following the rules, you are not required to do our bidding. We do not enforce what you do."

• Do not purposefully slander any officers or the leader or harass other players

• Only those ranked member and above can go to the /f home

• Do not TPA anyone not allowed into any base Vanguard has claimed. If you break this rule, you will be kicked without warning.

• Replant what you farm at the faction home.

• You are only welcome at other faction members bases if they allow you to, just don't be a dick about it if they prefer you not there.

====

Faction Information:
    Discord, a free chat and voice app/website is required, as it will help you get to know Vanguard as a whole and increase your chance of getting promoted once in the faction.
    If you are accepted, I will give you the link to the discord. Only close friends or members of vanguard can join the discord

We also have an in-game party chat. Once accepted into vanguard PM me for an invite
    Below are the only people that can deny or accept applications:

Darling02/Sky - Leader
    Pigslayer51 - officer
    Finessedya- officer
    To other factions:
    Want Vanguard as your ally? Give us a PM on forums/In-game and we will look into it ASAP
    Being an ally involves truces for PvP and to help eachother out when we are being raided as we will do the same.
    ===================================
    If your answers are lackluster, empty, or otherwise incomplete, you will be denied. If you can’t proofread your application, you will be denied.
    Copy and paste this template into your application:

In-game name:
    In-game rank:
    What you can contribute to the faction:
    How often do you play this server:
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:
    Do you have discord:
    Do you have a good mic:
    What makes you unique on this server:
    Any other reason we should accept you:
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    • + High + High x 7
  2. Hsbeneteau

Hsbeneteau New Member MVP

In-game name: hsbeneteau
    In-game rank: MVP Dealer
    Past factions: Voodoo
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can contribute faction power and taxes, I'm willing to contribute to shared spaces while not mooching on others, assist with raiding if needed and be available.
    How often do you play this server: I played a decent bit on the last map, I think I had over 200 hours for the couple months I played on the server, and have played everyday on the new map for at least half an hour.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
    Do you have discord: Yes
    Do you have a good mic: Yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I don't know if I'm vastly different from anyone else on this server. I enjoy doing chat reactions a lot.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm always down for some bed wars.
    • + High + High x 1
  3. PCDCreeper

PCDCreeper New Member

In-game name: PCDCreeper
    In-game rank: Dealer (By the time you read this)
    Past factions: None (Owned my own with friends)
    What you can contribute to the faction: I am a great farmer and create very large and organized farms.
    How often do you play this server: 4-8 hours (summer i will play more)
    Do you have discord: No but i will get it.
    What makes you unique on this server: I played about 150 hours last map, and made some large bases. Made a lot of money as well, Millions, not billions
    Any other reason we should accept you: I also build redstone well.
  4. sky

Accepted, I’ll PM you via forum our discord link and you can join for an invite to the faction
  5. sky

Denied, nobody in the faction has heard of you
  6. DxnkMemeZ

DxnkMemeZ Member

Removed- I don't want in this faction <3
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • + High + High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. sky

Shit talked us yesterday and then applied to us. How cute
    Stay a reject <3
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 1
  8. AverageTS

AverageTS New Member VIP

In-game name:AverageTS
    In-game rank:Smuggler/Helper/Vip
    Past factions:vanguard
    What you can contribute to the faction:i can be on everyday farming finding raids base work pvp ideas
    How often do you play this server:everyday for aleast 4 hours a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:
    Do you have discord:yes:
    Average
    Do you have a good mic:Yes
    What makes you unique on this server:i dont trash talk alot i only talk when needed im am helper not to many people know me
    [/QUOTE]ive been playing factions for 4 years and i know how to farm
  9. thetruescuba

thetruescuba New Member

In-game name: thetruescuba (TheCapitalist)
    In-game rank: chemist
    Past factions: CaesarsLegion, SnakeOil, Chickenfellas were all previous factions that I was in, and I lead all of them.
    What you can contribute to the faction: I'm okay with redstone, pretty good with farms, and great at economics. If you couldn't tell by my nick, I'm pretty good with the business side of things. I can run a shop very well, and can help people with their shops.
    How often do you play this server: Depends on my work schedule, but I can usually be online at least once a day.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yeah, they're pretty easy to understand.
    Do you have discord: Absolutely, I use it all the time, so no worries there.
    Do you have a good mic: I would assume so, isn't good a relative term?
    What makes you unique on this server: Depends on who you ask. I've been on this server for a couple years on and off. I'm probably known as a troll to a lot of people, but can you blame me? I like messing with gullible people, hence my capitalist nickname.
    • + High + High x 1
  10. Quinton1

Quinton1 New Member

In-game name: Quinton1
    In-game rank: Smuggler
    Past factions: BannanaSquirt
    What you can contribute to the faction: I am good at building, as well as an organized and hard worker.
    How often do you play this server: Every weekend and occasionally during the week.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes.
    Do you have a good mic: Medium to good quality.
    What makes you unique on this server: I am very organized and a great worker/ builder.
    [/QUOTE] I have friends on the server.
    • + High + High x 1
  11. ipod2000

ipod2000 New Member

In-game name: ipod2000
    In-game rank: junky
    Past factions: new
    What you can contribute to the faction: good at building farms. a decent fighter.
    How often do you play this server: just started
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: yes
    Do you have a good mic: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I don't know
    Any other reason we should accept you: I can help with anything
    • + High + High x 1
  12. SirLawrenceIV

SirLawrenceIV New Member

In-game name: SirLawrenceIV
    In-game rank:Chemist
    Past factions:Chicken (small 3-4 person fac, no longer exists). Lean (jus a faction i made with no one else). and i believe i was in a fac 2 maps ago but i forgot the fac. no fac major.
    What you can contribute to the faction:I can contribute knowledge and strategy, as well as oil for the machine wealth wise. ive been playing MC since it came out on alpha. ive been on many of pvp servers, one popular one was project x craft but quit because they nerfed their pvp style. i have a lot of knowledge in the game and its economy with servers. im always down to raid when needed but i enjoy making money and gainingr through relationships. im a business man. and am willing to help out members with whatever they need being it financially or with manpower
    How often do you play this server: i play 2-3 hours a dya usually (more often on weekends)
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes i do. respect members especially those in positions of power such as officers. respect wishes of members and dont let the faction get caught lackin lol. dont be stupid and let other fgacs into the base whether by accident or by being naive.
    Do you have discord: I do have one but havent used t in a while. i understand its a requirement and i will comply with the rules. especially sincw it will benefit relationships between the fac members
    Do you have a good mic: i have a headset mic, never had any problems
    What makes you unique on this server: i think what makes me unique on this server is that im careful. not in the sense that im overprotective or that i over prepare. but that i pick and choose my battles. i wouldnt try and raid someone out of spite. i would take the time to plan and execute only if i know its a garuntee'd victory. if someone screws me over, i wont lash out, ill forgive and mark that individual for a time in the future when i can have them pay the ultimate price. or simply mark them as untrustworthy or a snitch. i lay low, under the radar. i make my cash while no one is looking. im not a loud mouth because it draws attention. the less i interract with those outside the fac the less im likely to get targeted. so being a low key business man who hooks other up and makes a good name will keep the wolves away more often then not.
    Any other reason we should accept you: im a team player and willing to take second hand to someone who needs things more than i do. i follow leadership and rules because without them there is no succeeding anything. a true leader is first a servant. a true chief is a soldier himself. i dont snitch and i dont flip. i dont hop factions. im down for whatever, wherever and whenever if its needed. thanks darlin. lmk
    • + High + High x 1
  13. Jmuir

Jmuir New Member

In-game name: Jmuir
    In-game rank: Dealer
    Past factions: Crypts, The Stars
    What you can contribute to the faction: Im deticated
    How often do you play this server: As Much As I Can, Just Started But Most Of The Week Im Free
    Do you have discord: Yes #Jmuir 2753
    What makes you unique on this server: I Grind but dont we all honnestly im not sure if im like anyone else but i work hard and keep my head down
    Any other reason we should accept you: I Can PVP,Im Smart-ish,Loyal
    • + High + High x 1
  14. XXL

XXL New Member

In-game name: XXL
    In-game rank: Junky - not for long
    Past factions: N/A
    What you can contribute to the faction: Huge Auto Farms
    How often do you play this server: Just started, looking to get a summer grind going
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Pretty Much, self explanatory
    Do you have discord: Not really a fan but I have it, I use teamspeak mostly
    Do you have a good mic: Yep, can't stand shit mics
    What makes you unique on this server: I've been playing Drug Servers on and off since 2013, would like to meet others and to possibly play other games via steam
    Any other reason we should accept you: I have common sense, which is hard to come by now a days.
  15. sky

Denied. Your past factions explain why
    Accepted. I’ll pm you via forum a link to our discord and you can talk to me on there for an invite
    Denied. Try to get more known on the server, we don’t just invite random nobodies.
    Denied, try to get more known on the server and apply with a more detailed application if you want to apply again.
    accepted. I’ll pm you via forum a link to our discord and you can talk to me on there for an invite
    Denied, nobody in the faction has heard of you and your responses lack detail
    denied.
  16. LadyEvilHead

LadyEvilHead New Member

In-game name: LadyEvilhead
    In-game rank: producer
    Past factions: none
    What you can contribute to the faction: I enjoy building and raiding. I like to help new people on the server by giving advice or handing out stuff to get them started. I really enjoy building automatic farms and I have helped others build theirs in their homes. I am a decent fighter.
    How often do you play this server: Daily. Becuase I am stuck at home I leave it on a lot and check it every 30 minutes or so.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes. Be respectful and smart! Easy rules to follow.
    Do you have discord: Yes.
    Do you have a good mic: Yes.
    What makes you unique on this server: IDK how unique I am beside that I spend a lot of time online. I am laid up after a surgery for the next several months. :( looking for a way to play that isn't just mindless farming to rank up. Plus I really really enjoy this game and I am looking for others to play with! It isn't any fun to play alone!
    Any other reason we should accept you: Because I am awesome and hilarious! Lol!
  17. robobradens

robobradens Member VIP

In-game name: robobradens
    In-game rank: Trafficker (will be much higher, I am just saving my money to rankup all at once)
    Past factions: Empire
    What you can contribute to the faction: I am a good raider, builder, and a good faction member, I also excel at building bases.
    How often do you play this server: per day it ranges from 1 hour - 5 hours depending on the day.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
    Do you have discord: yes
    Do you have a good mic: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: I am willing to work, as well as being able to outsmart my enemies, as well as being extremely efficient.
    Any other reason we should accept you: Because I am a team player, and because most of my friends are in Vanguard.
  18. Ridori

Ridori New Member

In-game name: Ridori
    In-game rank: Trafficker/VIP
    Past factions: Aegis
    What you can contribute to the faction: I'm a good builder, I'm pretty nice tbh, I can benefit more than harm. When I'm bored I work on things, farm, make money.
    How often do you play this server: Almost everyday
    Do you have a good mic: I guess so
    What makes you unique on this server: My personality is unique, I'm very quirky and not like any other player.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I helped Vanguard raid Aegis.
    Last edited: May 23, 2018 at 7:44 PM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. InFamous

InFamous Helper Helper MVP+

Thats some good reasons if you ask me. Application Accepted
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • + High + High x 2
  20. sky

“It doesn’t matter if people inside, because it profits me” - infamous
    Turns out, hey that pisses people off to the point where it’s doing the opposite of profiting you!
    Not to mention you have 3 people that insided vanguard in your faction still, and for once you pushed me to fight fire with fire.
    Last edited: May 24, 2018 at 4:07 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. InFamous

InFamous Helper Helper MVP+

Woah! I don't recall ever saying that but from now on I will. I hope you can let an aegis insider into your ranks! Best of luck in your future endeavors :D
    Last edited: May 24, 2018 at 4:51 AM
    • + High + High x 1