Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Various idead for cops from a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntngames101

I'm a rather new player, but swiftly jumped at the chance to leave my (tiny) farm to become a cop. It went smoothly at first and I loved the interesting play style associated with it, but over time I got a few ideas for the role and thought I might try to point them out to see if I could get some feedback on my questions. Thanks for your time!

(If these seem completely unreasonable, just notify me and I'll do my best to remove the thread. Thanks.)

An easier way to alarm or notify other police of a chase.
Perhaps an item that, when right-clicked, thrown, left-clicked, etc., would send an automated message in police chat that someone was being chased (with a cool-down, overuse limiter, or a rank unlock to prevent spam) without requiring the policeman to stop for a second to use the police radio.

2. (Iffy) Some change to the taser.
My personal experience with the taser isn't very effective (although this may be my fault), and the rounds seem relatively expensive. I'm not entirely sure if this one is too possible, but perhaps another method of interacting with chases or a few changes to the taser would benefit a policeman's ability to end a chase even if backup could not make it in time.

Thanks for your time! Feel free to tell me if these are not possible or reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online