Status
Not open for further replies.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Your IGN : HarambeGhost
Player to be reported : VDD and partly ShadySuits
Player being reported Rank : Helpers
Describe your issue in detail :
ShadySuits was getting pissy at a junky or something saying. "Who are you? No one."
So I replied something along the lines of "Sorry new guy. ShadySuits likes to feel powerful. In real life he's a no one."
Then ShadySuits called me out and I said "Sorry, don't cry."
Vdd started to be a white knight about it and said "Don't say that, if you say it again you'll get muted"
I said "That would be abuse"
Then 14Squared intervened between me and this pitiful white knight saying "Listen to staff"
I replied "Sorry dad" and after that VDD muted me like wtf?
Why do you feel this is worth a report : VDD and Shadysuits are going off at me in TS3 saying as soon as I post this they'll get an Admin to deny it.
Attached Evidence here : http://imgur.com/Uejgv7x

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Enjoyment to read this! :) Finally something for me to reply to.

As @GodDale , @ShadySuits , along with @GotEdit was present, they may all reply to this as well. You were muted for not respecting our decisions for warning you, not necessarily for disrespect. As senior staff were on, I wasn't told it was incorrect. Rather, they agreed with it. You were warned not once or twice, but thrice before the mute. That is more than enough. I didn't go off saying an Admin will deny it, GodDale himself said if you make a report, it'll be rejected - without us saying anything.

Anyways, I'll let the administrators look into this.

Have a nice day,

Last edited:

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
How was I ignoring what staff said? Is this meant to be a fucking child server when if you say "Don't get butthurt" you'll get muted forever or some shit?
The fact this report was marked as Invalid is pure bullshit and because they are in a "Hierarchy of bullshit" each fueling eachother.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
You were told to stop, you continued with the conversation and ignored staff when told to stop
Locking before you waste more of staff time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.