Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Vhizyhd and his brother hacking

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Your IGN : p0six
Player to be reported : VhizyHD and Trapnation
Player being reported Rank : I'm not sure, and can't check
Describe your issue in detail : I caught video evidence of vhizyHD and his brother toggling hacks on kitpvp. it is clear to see they have high alterations in skill level, and it should be noted that no one can legitimately have a 100% hit rate.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : hackers should be banned
Attached Evidence here :

Start of vid: vhizy not strafing and missing every hit while spamming.

0:20: vhizy not strafing but hitting 100% of every hit

2:40: Trapnation hitting me while invis and not looking at me.

3:00: I beat trapnation at pvp, and he misses a fair amount of hits

3:40 I beat vhizy at pvp, and he misses a fair amount of hits

4:00 Trapnation comes back and misses 0 hits whatsoever

_VhizyHD_

MVP
First off I screenshared with you and went through all my shit you couldnt find nothing. Next you kept told me i was toggling if i wanted to hack it wouldnt be on kitpvp buddy. Also you looked like you had hella lag and when you said trap hit you im pretty sure your buddy daddynexus hit you instead. You obviously are trying to get back at us because you threatened to dox us and im not gonna have that shit. I screenshared you multiple times without logging and there was nothing correct? Have a good day -VhizyHD

TrapNation

VIP
0:20 Vhizy was mainly hitting you while you were running away so it would be hard to get a high hit rate, and the other vid clips show u show that he wasnt hacking.

2:40 That was daddy nexus hitting u I wasnt even turned toward u one bit bud

3:00 Thanks I dont hack

3:40 Thanks he doesnt hack

4:07 I missed like 3 shots and like I said its easy to hit pussies when they are running away

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Also your computer is trash its like a 20 year old windows xp computer running windows 7. You told me to pvp you on 20fps to see if i wasnt hacking...

p0six

MVP+
First off I screenshared with you and went through all my shit you couldnt find nothing. Next you kept told me i was toggling if i wanted to hack it wouldnt be on kitpvp buddy. Also you looked like you had hella lag and when you said trap hit you im pretty sure your buddy daddynexus hit you instead. You obviously are trying to get back at us because you threatened to dox us and im not gonna have that shit. I screenshared you multiple times without logging and there was nothing correct? Have a good day -VhizyHD
You screenshared me one time and didnt show me your versions folder. If you have proof of me going through your versions folder, I'd like to see it.

p0six

MVP+
I would like to make it clear I have 0 history with VhizyHD prior to this. There is no motive for me to frame him and dox him.

TrapNation

VIP
You screenshared me one time and didnt show me your versions folder. If you have proof of me going through your versions folder, I'd like to see it.
Why would I take a video of you going through my versions folder, i bet you took a video but there was nothing so you are mad

p0six

MVP+
Why would I take a video of you going through my versions folder, i bet you took a video but there was nothing so you are mad
I had stopped recording at that point. I will allow admins to go through every single file on my fucking computer to prove me correct.

p0six

MVP+
so you admit there was a point when you went through the versions folder
there was a point when YOU went through MY versions folder and found nothing bad. to be clear, i misread your post and thought you were talking about when you went through my versions folder. anyways, the video is plenty of evidence of you and your brother toggling aimbot. also, why would I talk about my computer if we're talking about your versions folder? just more proof that i misread the post. in my UNEDITED post. If I went through your versions folder, why do I have a skype video of your brother explicitly refusing to pvp me on screenshare? I will need to edit the video because it has your city and state, which I won't give out because I don't dox people.

Last edited:

TrapNation

VIP
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture1.PNG

as you can see the folder was modified 6 days ago and I dont have any hacks in my folder so I couldnt be hacking

4497485-gaming-wallpapers (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

p0six

MVP+

p0six

MVP+
Ok well I didnt use that program but ok, stop going to great length to get us banned because u are salty
I can't tell if you're purposely trying to sound incompetent to make it seem like you dont know how to modify files, or if you're actually just dumb.

TrapNation

VIP
I can't tell if you're purposely trying to sound incompetent to make it seem like you dont know how to modify files, or if you're actually just dumb.
Im saying I didnt modify the files with a program, I could have guessed there was a program that could do that, but Im just saying I didnt do that, its just a little piece of proof they might have wanted

p0six

MVP+
Ok well I didnt use that program but ok, stop going to great length to get us banned because u are salty
Did you know that you can be sued for defamation if you make false accusations, say, falsely accusing someone of doxing? And the proof of it defaming me is clear in that I was banned from mcdrugs due to your false accusations.

Im saying I didnt modify the files with a program, I could have guessed there was a program that could do that, but Im just saying I didnt do that, its just a little piece of proof they might have wanted
It isn't proof though. It's a claim which is unbacked by evidence.

p0six

MVP+
Oh, like your video?
You mean the one the majority of the server believes shows clear evidence of you hacking?

Oh, like your video?
Did you know that you can put someone in jail for doxing you? If i really gave out your street address, take me to court and get me arrested. This is a system which prevents dangerous criminal 13 year old masterminds like myself from killing 13 year old dumbasses like yourself.

Latest posts

Members online