• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Virtual Loans
I believe the server should have some type of loan plugin, preferably a custom plugin. What do you think? I have always loved loans on drug servers, I have made a list:
  1. Encourages people to stay on, as they may have been recently raided and are out of money but know they will gain money with a boost.
  2. I would say loans should depend on liability and the user's ranks. For example, Mule ($5,000-$15,000) and for Grower ($100,000 -$150,000), please understand this is just an example
  3. If the player doesn't pay in the set amount of days, the player can force tp to them where ever they're or access their inventory, something that would encourage the player to pay the loan.
To everyone who read, thank you very much
- TOM

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have spoken about something like this before, and decided to put it on hold and see what we as staff can come up with as a better solution.

We don't want to give players the option to throw the entirety of their account away on a loan, as this would end with them leaving the server - which isn't in our best interest.

I don't necessarily think there is currently a demand for this kind of thing, nor a need. I know there are a few players who facilitate loans (Player to Player) with interest rates - and I think that's how it's going to stay for the most part.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online