Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Water Buckets

Fervent

I noticed that water buckets do not stack on this server, is there a specific reason why it's not?
If there's no reason, I wonder if it's possible in the future this can be an option?

It just takes up a lot of inventory space and become quite a hassle when they don't stack up like empty buckets do.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I don't understand, water buckets not stacking is normal in minecraft.

Fervent

Really? I've been in a few servers where they stack up to a max of 16, just like empty buckets would. That's why I thought it was odd that this one didn't stack like that.

NerkVerse

I don't understand, water buckets not stacking is normal in minecraft.
I mean ive been on a few servers myself abd each has a max stack of 16. Maybe its normal for not stacking tho idk i dont waste my time with single player. Just be a nice thing to have as it can be a hassle.

_GamerX209

VIP+
Bucket stacking is a feature of a Spigot version commonly known as PaperSpigot but it's not very common for Minecraft servers to use it anymore. I can't say that MC-Drugs won't use it in the future, but as of now it's not a feature of this server.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Bucket stacking is a feature of a Spigot version commonly known as PaperSpigot but it's not very common for Minecraft servers to use it anymore. I can't say that MC-Drugs won't use it in the future, but as of now it's not a feature of this server.

We use Paper, and bucket stacking is definitely not a default feature.

Fervent

We use Paper, and bucket stacking is definitely not a default feature.

Ahh I see. Well, it's just a suggestion for future features! Cause I'm sure many people will appreciate being able to stack buckets as it will save a lot of inventory spaces.

Thanks for the replies !

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Step 1. Create a water source
Step 2. Fill Buckets
Step 3. Place water where it needs to placed.
Step 4. Return to water source
Repeat steps 2-4.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.