Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News Website Contributors

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys,

In the previous server we had the ability for players to help us pay for our website. We have decided that we wish to do that again this map, as the support in previous maps was astounding.
On this new set up, you may do the whole process yourself.

By hovering over your name on the top right of your screen and choosing "Account Upgrades" you can pledge a donation to assist us to pay for add-ons and hosting costs to improve the website.

There are three levels, they do not differ other than the price. They all last for one month and will automatically remove themselves and you must make a payment again for it to be added back(They do not auto-renew) :)

Each level entitles you to the website contributor coin on teamspeak!(This is permanent and does not matter if you don't renew on the website) We have had players asking if it was possible to obtain this again, and now it is.

You get a few nice things on the forums for having this upgrade, for one - you get a nice green name and a cool banner on all of your posts. If you have any questions please feel free to ask below. Again, many thanks to those who have assisted us in the past.

Thanks,
Spalw.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
If anyone has any suggestions for things we can give our donators please feel free to let us know, the website contributions are always appreciated as they are always something that dakota and I pay for out of pocket. We plan on upgrading the like system on the forums with these contributions.

Thanks Dinos :D

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just giving this thread a bump.

We've had around 5 or so people support the costs of our site since this original post.
I know that there are a lot of new players who don't know that this exists and have asked how you get the "Contributor" tag on the website.

Also, the old thread is wrong.
All of the perks are Permanent and they never expire.

Click me for more info!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.