Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

When someone use drugs he shouldn't lose his items

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyNo1

Dear Community,
I am here to make a suggestion something about drugs. When someone use drugs there is a chance to lose your items in different places and it's really annoying thing. So my suggestion is to remove it, if we look on the other side of the coin we could see that it makes people angry and that's not a positive thing for the community. So why we need this update? It makes it worse and worse. An example: When i used drugs by accident my staffs dissappeared. And sadly I had full of diamond armor & 10 x 64 drugs & etc.

A member of community,
TheCrazyNo1

TheCrazyNo1

True but sometimes accidents happens so a lot of players could lose a lot of things / staffs. Also you could put somethings else except that there are more ideas than that. So why noy?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Yes, but losing all your shit is a valuable lesson you need to learn to realize that drugs are bad.

TheCrazyNo1

Alright I agree but what about that, to lose most of your staffs except your armor... Because that doesn't make any sense in my opinion. So what do you think to edit this script into that (except the armor)

Joshlyxox

Kinds ruins the entire aspect of the game, you could take a drug and get speed or take it and spew your guts out, it adds a chance to the game

Hack_Modz

Drugs also make people lose a lot of things in real life.
Yes, but losing all your shit is a valuable lesson you need to learn to realize that drugs are bad.

aa310e4085455adfc69e1cc74b37c989.png

I don't play the server nor even heard of it, I'm just a website developer...

Futhermore, While going through random server forums i found this, which seems
like a funny thread. This caught my attention and made be wanting to register
and reply to it....

In conclusion, I think that the whole "idea". seems fair.

You use drug, random items in your inventory is gone. This is really a great life lesson (when taking drugs).
You should always take into consideration.. Well, i'm done.... Good day!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We appreciate you having a look around our community, but please refrain from necroposting.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online