Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Withers not configured right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

__MrSandman__

VIP
I know everyone is gunna shoot me down for this but hear me out. I'm pretty sure that the withers skulls that the wither shoots degrade the integrity of obsidian by 1 point, yet normally these skulls can't even break cobblestone. If you take a look at a minecraft wiki it says this:

"There are two types of wither skulls: a fast moving black one, and a slow moving blue one. The black wither skull cannot break blocks with a blast resistance above 20, like a ghast's fireball. They are also the same speed. The blue wither skull is shot primarily on normal or hard difficulty, when the wither is idle (meaning that no players/mobs are within its aggro range). On average, 0.1% of the shots by the main head (when the wither has a target) are blue skulls as well.

Although the blue wither skull has the same explosion strength as the black skull and are much slower (33% the speed of black skulls), it treats all blocks (except bedrock, end portals, end portal frames and barriers) as having a blast resistance of no more than 4, making it much more destructive to the terrain, and allowing the wither to break out of almost all forms of containment. Unless the blue wither skull was shot by the main head during its attack on a target (~0.1% chance), the blue wither skull would be sent in a random direction."

So again... I think either skull is taking points off obsidian meanwhile 99.9% of the time the skulls can't even break cobble. It seems odd to me that a cobblestone base is essentially safer than an obsidian one.

I'm not quite sure if this is actually whats happening but if any of the admins have time I think you guys should investigate it.

Thanks.

Patriot_Link

MVP
This is a very good post last map we used the wither to attack a cobble base and no damage was applied to the base then later we tested it on a obby base and we got in asap

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Tbh i dont think even using withers for cannoning should be a thing, if you want to get into a base make a simple cannon? Most bases can be done with a 40-80 stacker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.