Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied WoodybuddyJack ban appeal

i have no question i just would like to apologise to the staff and people and say please unban me

• please support me and unban me

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • and the people on the server who i have annoyed i would luike to say sorry

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

WoodybuddyJack

MVP++
In Game Name : WoodybuddyJack
Length of Ban : 7days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : all of them
Staff who have warned you previously : most of them
Reason for ban on record : for over 30 offences and trolling
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : some of the staff don't like me some of the staff do like me (I think) most of them hate me
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : because I always take it too far in chat and spam
Why should we unban you : because ill stop spamming and behave in chat and be nice to people
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : if someone calls me a name in chat or something I wont take it too far I will be nice
How can we trust you again? : because u can watch over me and the first time I misbehave u can ban me for a week again but please unban me because I don't want to be away from ur awesome server for a week
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : please please unban me and sorry for misbehaving in chat

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Since the owner is the one who placed the ban he will be the one to make the decision. Personally... With as many mutes etc. on record for you... I would have perm banned you. So you are getting off lucky with 7 days... Be patient and wait for the owner to reply on this appeal. Thanks.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied. You had 3 pages of punishments and even if you don't play solely to do it, you're constantly annoying and act stupid in chat.

Please do not use polls in your ban appeals in the future, which I'm sure there will be.

Ezxhh

MVP
I know I'm not meant to comment on ban appeals but I can vouch for everyone, you are really fucking irritating, it may be a "childs" game. But you could at least act like an adult.

WoodybuddyJack

MVP++
I really wanted to be unbanned but that does not matter. I just want to apologise to the staff and members I was rude to in chat and in the future when I am unbanned I will be better in chat and to people.
Thanks, WoodybuddyJack

Latest posts

Members online