Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Workers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastboy55555

How much do you hate manual farming? Probably a lot, huh. Well what if we got a plugin so you could buy workers that would farm for you. obviously these would be pricey, and would not cover that big of an area, but it was just an idea.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello Beastboy55555,
I don't know a plugin that gives that feature so u can hire people, but what happends if u get scammed?
Example: Player A hires player B trough the pluginand gets payed. Player B takes the coords of the farm and returns and raids the farm. Player A = very sad :)

This is something I think wouldn't be possible without having the risk getting scammed. Any big farmer will farm his own farm because he wouldn't want to take the risk to get raided.

Have a nice day,
Matthias

PixelBeta

VIP+
Hello Beastboy55555,
I don't know a plugin that gives that feature so u can hire people, but what happends if u get scammed?
Example: Player A hires player B trough the pluginand gets payed. Player B takes the coords of the farm and returns and raids the farm. Player A = very sad :)

This is something I think wouldn't be possible without having the risk getting scammed. Any big farmer will farm his own farm because he wouldn't want to take the risk to get raided.

Have a nice day,
Matthias
He is not talking about actual players like nps. A thing like that could exist with villagers but then the game is too easy for higher up people.To get to the highest rank you have to put in a lot of work and dedication.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This would only bring on more changes of drug prices, either the workers would be too much money for the amount they're producing, or the drugs would be a good amount.
Both of these ways would affect the economy highly and I'm sure the point of MANUAL farms is to counteract automatic farms, making everything automatic would ruin the fun of the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.