Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Wrong Kings Clan Recruitment (WKC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calnex

(I only made the last two lines in the rules, I used Canada's factions recruitment page template :p)
  • Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land, or land a faction member let you teleport to.
  • Don't cause conflict with allied/truce factions.
  • Respect your faction members. Do not grief them. This is a punishable offence. (this means if you find faction land claimed by our faction, DO NOT dig a hole/grief/blow it up, or you will be demoted/kicked from the faction. This also goes for vaults you find that are clearly labeled by someone in the faction)
  • Anything you harvest- REPLANT. Complaints by faction members because you're not replanting will be handled via /mail. You will be demoted or kicked if this isn't resolved.
  • Once other players get to know you and trust you, they may allow you to use their farms. That being said, don't be annoying about it.
  • Don't be a douche.
  • Recruits will be kicked after 2 weeks of inactivity without notifying one of the leaders.
    • NOTE: Factions automatically remove members after 30 days of inactivity. I have no control over this
  • Faction members can be kicked without warning if we suspect you are only in our faction to inside
  • Note: Our base isn't completely finished yet. That's why we need builders to help with the farms
  • Recruits won't have access to the faction home until they are trustworthy enough to be member

TEMPLATE

In-Game name*REQUIRED*:
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one):
How often do you play:
Do you want anything from the faction?:
How long have you been playing on this server for:
What other factions have you been in:
Why should we trust you:
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction:

Status
Not open for further replies.