Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Wrongly Accused of Dolphin Hacks

Hamloid

In Game Name : Hamloid
Length of Ban : 3 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Banned
Staff who banned you : GotEdit
Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Dolphin
(what you think the admins thought(Why do you think you were banned?) : Well, first off he was experiencing some issues with a buggy Minecraft. He was being attacked by an invisible person and he even had the nerve to accuse my friend of using invisibility hacks. When I was swimming I started typing (and I even almost drowned) he said that he saw me swimming and typing. This could be a lie over hate on my friend who he thought was hacking with invisibility or just a bug. He asked to do a screenshare and when I got off to download Skype, I came back to see I was banned. Also there is no client for only dolphin hacks.
What is your explanation of this reason? : ^ That was my explanation
Why should we unban you : I am a very honest person and I would never hack, along with my friends. I hate hackers themselves and I've never even thought about doing so. I feel this mod was being disrespectful even telling my friend that the evidence was in his eyes and proceeded to mute him and then muted my brother for arguing with one of his faction member (very immature).
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not swim and type again.
How can we trust you again? : I've never hacked or will. I am nice to people and would've ever think of hacking on any server.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please do something about my ban and the staff who banned me. He was also doing questionable stuff here and there in the PvP arena at the prison.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
When staff puts "Hacked Client - Dolphin," this does not mean that you are using a dolphin only hacked client, it means that we have caught you using dolphin that would be in a hacked client.

In vanilla minecraft, there is no way that you can type and float in water at the same time. You were doing this whilst talking to a player, This would've meant that you had some sort of hack/mod. You wanted to screen share me but you left, this could've meant that you were removing the client/mod so the screen share would've wasted time.

I will let my admin @damian_2010 give the final decision on this ban appeal.

Hello,
I really want to see your evidence for this GotEdit. I don't understand how you can ban someone with no evidence. When I asked you for eveidence that he was "hacking" you said "my eyes". That is not even an eligible evidence, therefor Hamloid should not be banned.

JorgeGames

I agree Hamloid should not have been banned. GotEdit was also accused of hacking and I saw him type and float in water. Your evidence is invalid i agree with Blake. "My eyes" was a huge response too this. GotEdit shouldn't be Moderator either. But this isnt about him. Its about how Hamloid got banned for no reason. He even said and I quote " When I was swimming I started typing (and I even almost drowned) he said that he saw me swimming and typing". He also mentioned that you accused Blake his friend of invisibility hacks when if he did have invisibility you would've still been able too attack him at any given time, shoot your bow at him, and easily ran away. But, you decided too accuse him of hacking and Dolphin as a hack isn't even a good reason. It has also been proven that in 1.9.4 his version, you can jump in water, press T or / and you stay afloat with a chance of doing so. Don't accuse of you have no evidence. Don't ban people because you get mad at them, and also learn how too moderate

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello!

What we run here is a Minecraft server. There (often) aren't real crimes committed that can actually impact your life in a real way. The only thing we do, if prevent you from playing on our private property.

Our mods (Much like every other server) are free to ban hackers they find, in situations like these there is often little to no way to provide solid evidence. If there was, cheaters would be easier to detect. There is absolutely nothing that you as a player can provide us to sway the doubt, other than a live recording of the actual moment with the game in windowed mode(Which happens 1:1000 times). In this environment, we often have to use our discretion and many years of experience to moderate our server to keep it clean for everyone else. It's for this reason, and this reason only that we have ban appeals, because it is often that we cannot be completely certain. However, the hacking must be evident beyond a reasonable doubt from the staff members point of view.

Unless you want to play on servers with private anti-cheat clients, this is the way that most servers work. GotEdit's evidence is his word, a moderator goes through a lot of work to gain their position, and it requires a staggering amount of personal time investment. They all have vast experience, and it's for that reason we take their word over any given players - and also because it's just the sensible thing to do.

I'm not going to comment on this specific ban appeal, I did however want to respond to the way you feel this appeal should be handled.
Hope this helped!

Evan

yeah they wont do shit just wait it out and play like you just got minecraft and dont know anything about the game then you may have a chance to not get wrongly banned

Hamloid

Well... thanks a lot! No response and I got unbanned through waiting. I see all these other ban appeals with denied or approved or something but not mine. No judgment needed! Thx

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.