JorgeGames

In Game Name: JorgeGames
Length of Ban : 3 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban
Staff who banned you : GotEdit
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Idk GotEdit banned me and wasn't even online at the time he banned me I was in my base farming cocoa beans. I froze logged out and logged in and saw I was banned. I was reading chat through a friends skype (Sharing Screens) and at no point was he on. I even checked Tab and read chat a minute before as I usually do.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : As I said I was farming in my base checked tab and even read chat too see what happened or if I could type for 5k and I never saw GotEdit logged in even his nickname SpookyEdit(Make up your own trend everyone has spooky) logged on logged out or on the tab menu. I think he is just out to get me after I caught him hacking I honestly don't know. I lagged (maybe because I got banned?) logged out and logged in to You have been banned for 3 days GotEdit Hacked Client as the reason
Why should we unban you : Because I did nothing wrong. If he banned me without even being on to check if I was hacking ( I even check Reports on October 1-3 too see if someone might have reported me and nothing. GotEdit banned me for nothing wrong I would right now take a screenshot of my downloads, my recycle bin, and my profiles and you wouldn't find anything. If you want too do a screenshare a History check anything let me know because this is the most unfair ban I have ever recieved.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I honestly don't know maybe be a suck up to him so he can stop banning people for no reason ( check Hamloid's report to)
How can we trust you again? : Because I honestly did nothing wrong. I am a 13 year old middle school boy looking for future inspiration on how to make money fast and I have been checking drugs for a while. Why would I cheat if in my business when I grow up it's all time.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Notice how many people GotEdit has banned in the last few weeks. It is absurd how many he actually is banning per week. I haven't seen that many players ever unless its on a huge server get banned like that per week.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
You could not see that I was online due to me being in /vanish. ThaCandyMan was also on at the time and he knows that you had some sort of hacked client when I brought it up to him that you could be using freecam. There is no point in showing us your download folders because you could've easily removed them by now. I ban many people during the week because I am on a lot and search for people that are doing things wrong.

During the fight between you and killer6985, you did not log out once and you were not lagging as you had full connection at the time. When you freecam, you do not get any knockback, you have particles under your feet and when blocks are broken below you, you start to float in the air.

I am going to let @ThaCandyMan leave the final response onto this ban.
Going to lock the thread until ThaCandyMan replies.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
At the time this ban was issued you were not in your base but at the prison... There were pvp battles going on. Edit brought it up to me and I removed blocks from under your feet... You floated and continued to swing at apparently "nothing". What Edit banned you for was completely accurate... You can wait out your ban... and hopefully you won't return with more hacked client garbage. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.