Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

In Game Name : killaura

Length of Ban : 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you :GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously :not really a warning but a test to see if i was spinbotting

Reason for ban on record :we fought at the jail and he thought i was spinning around to fast

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :i admit it would look a really fishy going through client side to server side then back to client side and the fast 180s would look like im spinbotting so i get where hes coming from but i didnt get a chance to prove myself innocent

Why what is your explanation of this reason? :500 hours of csgo trains you to spin around fast (thatguy on steam{blue skull icon})

Why should we unban you :because it was a false ban

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :i will make sure that admins know my nature of spinning around fast if i pvp with them and not spin around to fast just stay back more in a fight or long range with a gun or bow

How can we trust you again? :i admit i did hack before but like i told GotEdit i will record myself fighting (screen and mousepad) and send it to you guys to prove i can do fast 180s and ill skype screen share or whatever you want to prove myself

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :i would like to talk this out with somebody through skype (evanlarue11) or another form of voice chat (ill download some of the voice chat GotEdit wanted me to get if you want to)

GimzyMC

1. its not spinbot lmao
2. he forgot to put his name but its thatguymkayy I think

But I am irl friends with thatguymkayy and he explained the whole story to me and everything. And I can promise you he was not actually hacking. He uses a high DPI when we play csgo and hes saying that's why he got banned, I can show staff my text messages with him if you guys want because I can 100% promise that he was not hacking. Just please review his case a bit more because if u guys can test him or whatever he can prove he was not hacking.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
@GimzyMC please refrain from replying in posts that you have no relation of. Unless asked for. Let the staff handle this. Thank you

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Your head was targeting me as we fought the first time, I then got ShadySuits to fight so I could watch you. After 5 minutes (approx.) of doing this, you done 3-5 360 spins without stopping not the 180 spins you said above. You then asked if we could screen share via Skype but you left before you done this. This could've meant that you were deleting the client/mod.

As ShadySuits also saw this, I will let ShadySuits reply.

Last edited:

Evan

alt tab wasn't working to minimize mc so i thought nothing about it and exited the game to open up Skype and the offer still stands i will Skype you and screen share and do exactly what i did in the fight and you will be able to see there is no wurst hack client icon in the top left of the screen and you can give me your phone number so i can send you a video of my mouse and screen at the same time in the same fight you will be able to see through Skype. just hit me up on Skype and i will prove myself innocent. i mean no disrespect and i dont mean to call you out of being a bad mod or anything i just want to play with my friends and have some fun.

Last edited:

ShadySuits

MVP+
Okay guys. From what I saw it was obvious he was running some sort of client. Why? Because when a player is running a hack client occasionally they spin at a constant slow rate for about 30 seconds. To the player they see nothing wrong but for everyone else they can see them spinning. It is a client side glitch that hackers sometimes are not aware of. I've seen this many times with friends, players, and I can honestly say it has happened to me when I used to hack. You were using Wurst or some sort and you used Killaura against GotEdit. The evidence is very solid.

Evan

i did have the wurst client on yes it was the account i was auto signed into but i wasn't going to go fly around in god mode i wanted to help out in a faction base we had but i was never told it was raided so i wandered around and went to sell some drugs. and i swear to God i wasn't using any spinbot or kill aura hacks that is why i am so intent on sending you proof. becasue i wasn't using anything and i got a lot of free time right now we can set up a game and i can screen share the fight and send you a video recording of my screen and mouse in the same shot so you can see that my mouse movement matches up with my game play. and i am a complete nerd i have over 500 hours of CSGO i have gotten pretty good at snap shooting and tracking its not that hard to do and it just becomes second nature.

Last edited:

GimzyMC

Okay guys. From what I saw it was obvious he was running some sort of client. Why? Because when a player is running a hack client occasionally they spin at a constant slow rate for about 30 seconds. To the player they see nothing wrong but for everyone else they can see them spinning. It is a client side glitch that hackers sometimes are not aware of. I've seen this many times with friends, players, and I can honestly say it has happened to me when I used to hack. You were using Wurst or some sort and you used Killaura against GotEdit. The evidence is very solid.
The evidence is obviously not solid if there is no true fucking evidence. I don't even know if he was using a hacked client then but I can assure u even him ( the biggest dumbass on the server ) wouldn't be stupid enough to use fucking kill aura.

GimzyMC

Why would he be trying so hard to get unbanned if it was true? his last ban he didn't try because last ban he was guilty but this one he is not

ShadySuits

MVP+
Had he not hacked in the first place we probably would be more open to other possibilities but with his history and the proof provided he was banned. This ban will give him plenty of time to uninstall his mods and a lot of time to think about the consequences of cheating.

GimzyMC

Had he not hacked in the first place we probably would be more open to other possibilities but with his history and the proof provided he was banned. This ban will give him plenty of time to uninstall his mods and a lot of time to think about the consequences of cheating.
Glad to know staff really know whos right and whos wrong, glad to know there wasting there time on this bullshit while there's plenty of prayers still on the server.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
@Evan If you didn't leave when before I banned you yesterday, the offer would still be there, but you left which could've meant you were deleting the client as I said above.

@GimzyMC You can start a conversation with someone. Click on the envelope icon in the top right of the website.

Evan

and i didnt know that was a sketchy thing to do i dont have a lot of experience with minecraft and hacking and what not but if i still perform the same as i did with a hack client even after i supposedly deleted it then that proves that i wasnt hacking when we fought

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This whole thread getting pointless now... You have already stated you had a hacked client on... Wheather or not you were using it is irrelevant at this point... This appeal is denied as you admitted to having a hacked client. Thread will also be locked... No further posts are needed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.