Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Xrays and cheats

Discussion in 'Player report/staff' started by Clorox, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Clorox

Clorox New Member

Your IGN : Bottle_of_Clorox
    Player to be reported : Creepercraft48 & MinecraftLord10
    Player being reported Rank : Creepercraft48: Trafficker MinecraftLord10: Chemist
    Describe your issue in detail : I got a confession from both of them saying they had programs that were hardly detected by you guys and they used it while I was online with them to find and raid bases but I never got involved I even tried to convinve them not to use the cheats because it's not worth the ban. We used to be in a faction but now that we aren't I can share this without feelig guilty this happened yesterday on the day of 8/26/17.
    Why do you feel this is worth a report : it's not fair using cheats to find other players to raid them that and it's against the rules so they should probably follow them
    Attached Evidence here : I don't have any evidence besides a verbal confession over skype everything else I would've had was destroyed when they turned on me :(
  2. jrd3044

jrd3044 AsstToTheOwner Staff Member AsstToTheOwner

jrd3044
    Sadly we cannot do anything without evidence. We will make sure we watch these players very closely. I will keep you in the loop with what happens.
    Thanks,
    Jon
  3. Minecraftlord10

Minecraftlord10 New Member

you little fucking lire i never used hacks since the server restated and with creeper i do not know but the only reason you posted this is because we blew up your base and if you were not such a salty little cunt we would not have done that. so dot go making up shit about me that is false.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 9