play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Xrays and cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Your IGN : Bottle_of_Clorox
Player to be reported : Creepercraft48 & MinecraftLord10
Player being reported Rank : Creepercraft48: Trafficker MinecraftLord10: Chemist
Describe your issue in detail : I got a confession from both of them saying they had programs that were hardly detected by you guys and they used it while I was online with them to find and raid bases but I never got involved I even tried to convinve them not to use the cheats because it's not worth the ban. We used to be in a faction but now that we aren't I can share this without feelig guilty this happened yesterday on the day of 8/26/17.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : it's not fair using cheats to find other players to raid them that and it's against the rules so they should probably follow them
Attached Evidence here : I don't have any evidence besides a verbal confession over skype everything else I would've had was destroyed when they turned on me :(

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Sadly we cannot do anything without evidence. We will make sure we watch these players very closely. I will keep you in the loop with what happens.
Thanks,
Jon

Minecraftlord10

Contributor III
MVP+
you little fucking lire i never used hacks since the server restated and with creeper i do not know but the only reason you posted this is because we blew up your base and if you were not such a salty little cunt we would not have done that. so dot go making up shit about me that is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.