Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Your new bff

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Debug

Good afternoon,

My name is Debug. I started playing Minecraft in 2011, and staffed servers. It's been a lot of fun, but I missed out of really just playing the game. I have had the pleasure of being every sort of staff member:from trial-mod/helper to creating my own networks. Although, the few servers I tried to create never really took off. I've found that I am at my best when I manage staff teams. Anyways..
I'm 17 and will(hopefully) be accepted to a major university in the coming days or weeks. I plan to double major in finance and business:rolleyes:. I look forward to meeting all of you and hanging in TS or Discord soon.

p.s., I have a business idea will, without doubt, bring anyone who joins in vast amounts of wealth. PM me for details.

Have the best day ever,

- Debug

Another day, another dollar.

Welcome to the forums, Debug. Your marketing proposal is rather interesting! Do we have a future Tai Lopez on our hands here?

Jokes aside, it's refreshing to see someone dedicated to their craft. You know what to do if you have questions about anything.
Good luck out there, friend. :]

Fortunes be with you,
IGN: DetectiveConan

_Debug

Welcome to the server/forums!
Another day, another dollar.

Welcome to the forums, Debug. Your marketing proposal is rather interesting! Do we have a future Tai Lopez on our hands here?

Jokes aside, it's refreshing to see someone dedicated to their craft. You know what to do if you have questions about anything.
Good luck out there, friend. :]

Fortunes be with you,
IGN: DetectiveConan
Welcome to mcdrugs!
Thank you all:D!!

Spreadsheet should be out before Monday, @DetectiveConan ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.