Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

YouTube Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0

I'm not just making this thread because of the fact that I have a established YouTube channel or anything but I feel like adding a set of requirements for players to get a YouTube rank would grow the server. I asked about the possibility of getting the rank but the answer I got wasn't quite clear on what is needed to do to be granted the rank.

I feel like adding a incentive to uploading or streaming on the server would benefit the server as well as the content creator.

Rewards whether it be keys, pets, ETC. should be based on the size of the content creators channel as well. and made clear prior to getting the rank.

Would love some feedback on this from everyone, hope I made this as clear as possible.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for the feedback but we don't feel that this is valuable at this point.

There is already /youtube in game which allows the vast majority of the server to be rewarded for the work that they will put into a video, even though they realistically won't be seen by many people at all, we're just happy that players are willing to put the effort into making something for us.

You're in the astronomically vast minority when it comes to players who have some kind of following on a youtube channel and we would prefer to keep rewards for people with some kind of following on a case by case basis rather than set some kind of menu that they can choose from to pick their rewards.

Br0

Thanks for the feedback but we don't feel that this is valuable at this point.

There is already /youtube in game which allows the vast majority of the server to be rewarded for the work that they will put into a video, even though they realistically won't be seen by many people at all, we're just happy that players are willing to put the effort into making something for us.

You're in the astronomically vast minority when it comes to players who have some kind of following on a youtube channel and we would prefer to keep rewards for people with some kind of following on a case by case basis rather than set some kind of menu that they can choose from to pick their rewards.

I suppose.

I just feel like there isn't any requirements to get the rank which makes it confusing for a content creator.

I'd love to do streams actively and often but I don't know where to start since there's no outline to follow.

I understand what you're saying for sure tho in terms of people just starting out with smaller channels.

I don’t think a content creator should really be chasing after a rank. If they enjoy making videos and playing on the server then no one is stopping them. The drug server “community” isn’t very big and most people when they hear of drug servers really just flock to mc drugs and don’t know that there are a couple other options. I just don’t see the value in a YouTube type rank/reward. That’s all...

SaltyKen

MVP
I'm not just making this thread because of the fact that I have a established YouTube channel or anything but I feel like adding a set of requirements for players to get a YouTube rank would grow the server. I asked about the possibility of getting the rank but the answer I got wasn't quite clear on what is needed to do to be granted the rank.

I feel like adding a incentive to uploading or streaming on the server would benefit the server as well as the content creator.

Rewards whether it be keys, pets, ETC. should be based on the size of the content creators channel as well. and made clear prior to getting the rank.

Would love some feedback on this from everyone, hope I made this as clear as possible.
Is this the actual Br0? Pretty sure it isnt.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Grammar isn't dumb Dakotaa.
I remember when I was 12 and had nothing better to do than to correct spelling mistakes or typos people made in an informal setting, like a forum for a minecraft server.

Most of the people you're correcting know very well how to speak and write properly when it's needed. It's obnoxious when you correct people's spelling and grammar online in places like this, and just makes you look like a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.