Denied Ziyech22's Ban Appeal

Hog should get a 2nd chance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im(h)og

In Game Name : Ziyech22

Length of Ban : Two Weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Being a cunt to people in chat, bigotry, not stopping duscussions.

Staff who banned you : Toker / Killah

Staff who dealt with you : Toker

Staff who have warned you previously : Damian_2010, together with Candy I believe. You can check that yourself if you want to.

Reason for ban on record : Multiple warnings on behavior.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was warned for being a dick in chat all the time, it was wrong. I know that very well, I never stop discussiong, I am a dick to staff. Though I want you to remind that after the warning, I was not muted/banned/kicked AT ALL for atleast 2 weeks, though the past week I have been muted 3 times for slight arguements(in my opinion ofcourse, you have the right to think differently about it)

Because of those mutes I have been banned for two weeks by Toker, I agree with him punishing me(I really had to stop that discussion about Fexiled) Though I think that two weeks is long, if you consider what mutes get given in other cases that are almost the same as mine.(look at nickrc, got banned for a week for exact the same as I did, he went even further!) Therefore I want the admins to take a closer look at other cases that war similar to mine and what punishment was given to them, also I was already behaving myself quite good. Until those 3 mutes, that I sadly got because of some very simple, though dumb mistakes of myself. I will have to admit that I was a dick to Killah, and am willing to change that. Now I know what impact it had on him, I really didn't know that me insulting him hurt him so bad. Therefore I want to make my official apologize to @Killah121 because of my bigotry to him. I have to respect that he is a staff member and I shouldn't be challenging such people. Also if any other people feel insulted/disrespected by me they can come on ts to talk it out with me, I really want to change my behavior on the server.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? :
I was not behaving myself, I was doing very good after my warning. Though I made some slight offences(3x 5 minute mute) which now got me banned. I really regret that this happened, it was completely unnesescary.
Most people on the server hate me, I am really trying to change that. I am really generous, help alot in chat, help people who just joined, though I just made these 3 unnesescary mistakes. I ask you to please overlook/shorten this ban because I was behaving myself until some days ago when I started some dumb shit. I am already on this server for a very long time, as I said many people hate me though I have been doing great things to fix my name on the server.

Why should we unban you : I am already being playing this server for 3 maps(2,5 years) and I don't want to ruin that, I have been talking with great people on the server. Who made this server what it is now, i've seen the server change. From a simple plot server to a massive drug selling faction server that has lots of motivated staff members who are all doing great jobs(most of them).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will stop using any violent language, never start ANY arguements, the bigotry will stop, no being dick to staff members. It's the last time that I did such shit, I realized that I got in so much trouble. All because of 3 very dumb mutes who were given for such small and lousy things I did, it was dumb and I shouldn't have done it. You can join my teamspeak channel to fully discuss this appeal. I am willing to talk with ANYONE who felt discriminated/insulted by me, I will apoligze to all of them.

How can we trust you again? : As I said, the era of me being a dick is done. I will respect everyone and will never start those arguements again, ofcourse you can still see some of my bad humor though in my opinion the world needs people who see things in perspective and make some jokes about it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : If this ban gets lifted, I will be doing a massive giveaway to apologize for all the things I did on the server to people. So I can start with a clean sheet and a better bond with the people on Mc-drugs. After all, I will only play until mid december/january because of my exams which start in february/march.

OGDaddy

MVP+
Appeal Denied. You've been warned by multiple staff and every person I have talked to about this has stated how poorly you've acted towards them. The ban will stay as is. Please use this time to think of your transgressions and how you can change your attitude towards everyone on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.