Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Zzero and Hrby Abusing.

MQP

Zzero.

Yesterday she was raiding me and unclaiming all my claims and blowing up everything with tnt.
Then she denied that she did it or even raided me. Yet all of my land was unclaimed afterwards.

Today I was going to prison to check for people selling (so I could jail cause I'm a cop) I see that there's a bunch
of gear on the ground so I jump and grab the gear and she comes out of nowhere and I disconnect before she
could hit me. (I WASN'T IN COMBAT OR TAGGED) And she bans me for "Combat logging" for 2 hours when
she didn't even hit me. (She was mad she didn't kill me.)

Hrby.

Today Hrby was raiding me with probably 10 other people and his friend "Zhihu" was killing me
through a wall (6 times) he watched it happened and didn't do anything and also I said "Hrby your friend is killing me through walls ban him it's your job." he said "It's a minecraft mechanic. try double walling it"
So I double walled it and he killed me through it 2 more times. I said to Hrby "Hey I double walled it and he keeps killing me ban him it's your job" He said "Maybe it's a glitch" I tripled walled it. He still killed me then put four walls. He still killed me. Hrby was his friend and apparently didn't want to ban him but it's his job to ban hackers and to help players (Me).

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
"Hey I double walled it and he keeps killing me ban him it's your job" He said "Maybe it's a glitch" I tripled walled it. He still killed me then put four walls. He still killed me. Hrby was his friend and apparently didn't want to ban him but it's his job to ban hackers and to help players (Me).

You are lying when you said I killed you through the wall, all I did was hit you once doing the minecraft glitch that has been in the game since the Beta, you break a block and for a split second you can hit the player, if this is abusing a glitch, then go ahead and ban me for exploiting. After you double blocked it, I couldn't hit you, I had to use 3 stacks of tnt to get to you (for some reason you didn't tp out) then I got to your home and that is when I did kill you a couple more times. I killed you in a wide open area, not through blocks.

"Zhihu was killing me through a wall 6 times and Hrby watched it" Stop lying, I never killed you through a wall.

Also for Hrby's defense, he did not see my initial hit on you as he was on the other side of the base.

For zZero was enforcing the rules of the server, if you log out, even if you were "out of combat" according to the plugin, it dosn't mean you can log out to avoid combat.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Zzero does not have the ability to unclaim faction land. Your faction must have failed to meet the tax needed to maintain the land, or someone insided the faction. The combat tag ban which you described is a valid ban reason. You cannot logout if you are close to being in combat. It doesn't matter if you are in combat or not. I will let Hrby explain to me about what happened with Zhihu before I reply.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.