Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

14squared abusing mod powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewPeat

AndrewPeat
14squared
mod
Situation: there was a big incident involving chat where players were saying lyrics to songs to piss of the moderators (yes myself included) after my 5 minute mute was up one of my friends had asked "where are you" I simply replied with "is it me ur looking for?" as I wasn't sure if he was talking to me. he followed up with "yes" and I said "right here" I then received a 15 minute chat ban from 14squared.
Given the circumstances I understand where he was coming from but by simply conversing with another player in chat resulting in a 15 minute chat ban does not seem truly fair.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: creeper
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: aw man
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: AW MAN
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: AW MAN
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: had to kick my own blood out, they must of forgot i was a crip
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: stick on me like a nigga with a bad back
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: chain hangin and swangin like tities
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: up the pump no fakiin, bussin like transportation
§f§f§f§dAndrew§f: is it me ur looking for?

You were warned after the first 3 messages, 7th offence should've been longer than the mute I gave you, after I muted you the other players stopped otherwise they would've been given a mute too

AndrewPeat

just double checked and to top this off, I received a 5 minute and then straight to a 1 hour chat ban. correct me if I'm wrong but 15 or 30 minutes is applied before a 1 hour ban.

AndrewPeat

please provide the chat logs of me simply replying to a friend in chat (which was the reasoning for the 1 hour mute in the first place)

Blood_Money69

please provide the chat logs of me simply replying to a friend in chat (which was the reasoning for the 1 hour mute in the first place)
this is facts i asked him where he was he didnt need a 1 hour only a 15minute goose or 14 never warned him of anything this mute is only his second offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online