Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied 24 hour ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke007

So come on I get a 24 hr ban for saying one sentence in Spanish and I don't even speak Spanish it was a damn joke. I've never been warned for anything and I've never been muted but I should've been muted instead of banned. The punishment does not fit the "crime" that's for sure so I would appreciate being unbanned this is stopping me from spending any money on your server. Besides the fact I'm losing time on a double drops booster because of a single sentence of Spanish..

Last edited:

Nuke007

Bruh is this server run by children because that template is bologna. Feel like I'm answering a 1st graders questions. Guess I'll just accept the ban than to deal with this cancer today I learned how big of a joke this server really is

Nuke007

Even though I've never been warned before or nothing and even tho this is a bogus ban you are gonna deny me because I didn't follow your braincell damaging template

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Even though I've never been warned before or nothing and even tho this is a bogus ban you are gonna deny me because I didn't follow your braincell damaging template

Although hostile, I appreciate your feedback.
Your case is an edge case, in terms of length and our appals process doesn’t necessarily function as efficiently as required to appropriately process < 24 hour bans.

We aim to improve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.