play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

2v2 Basketball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyBag

VIP+
Hello Gamers
I finally got around to making the signup form and getting the smaller details worked out for the basketball tournament. that being said, the tournament is set to start around 5 pm Server Time(EST) on Sunday, July 12th.

The prizes this week will be:
1.75mil for the 1st place team
625k for the 2nd place team
425k for the 3rd place team

If there are any questions about the event, how to signup, or how to play basketball in Minecraft, feel free to leave a reply on this thread or message me on discord MilkyBag#0570

Also big thanks to StonkMarket, GlucoseDaddy, and Crusher5665 for being absolute gems and donating to the prize pool!

Forgot the mention, If you don't have a partner for the event you can still signup as a single entrant and you will be assigned another person who is signing up solo

Last edited:

MilkyBag

VIP+
how does this work
Ill do my best to explain them in a post:

The objective of the game is to throw the ball into the opposite colors hopper
Hitting the opponents is allowed at any point during the match
If the team with the ball is hit into the water around the outside, the ball is turned over to the other team
If the players drop the ball or miss a shot, its fair ball and anyone can pick it up and try to score

Once the event starts ill be showing a demo of how to play to everyone in case anyone doesn't understand
you can also message me in-game if you want a personal demo before

Conches

VIP
Ill do my best to explain them in a post:

The objective of the game is to throw the ball into the opposite colors hopper
Hitting the opponents is allowed at any point during the match
If the team with the ball is hit into the water around the outside, the ball is turned over to the other team
If the players drop the ball or miss a shot, its fair ball and anyone can pick it up and try to score

Once the event starts ill be showing a demo of how to play to everyone in case anyone doesn't understand
you can also message me in-game if you want a personal demo before
Ty for explaining <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online