A new command to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I don't know if this command exists as a plugin, but some command to make transforming cane into sugar/paper would be fantastic. Perhaps for $10 or $20 you could buy this command that allows you to instantly convert an inventory of cane into sugar or paper. Perhaps it could be /convert or something. This would save a lot of cane farmers from getting arthritis in their wrists and becoming bug-eyed from converting dubs upon dubs of cane into sugar/paper to sell, not to mention how time consuming this is. Orrrrrr, you could make it so that you can sell cane itself at the drug house. Perhaps cane could sell for 10% less than paper/sugar or something. Or, maybe cane could be what the donor shops buy instead of cane or sugar. Basically, any way to more easily sell cane.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
I like the convert idea alot! I played on a server before which had /convert, and it was extremely useful :)

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We get this suggestion literally every map.

Myself, Jon & Dakota have always felt that converting drugs is one of the fundamental aspects of the MCDrugs experience and we aren't prepared to change that - regardless of the monetary incentive.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Sugar Cane is way too easy to farm, it would easily break the economy if it was quick to sell as almost everyone would use that kind of farm

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
IMO a command you had to donate for would be Pay2Win, i've played factions a lot and most servers use the command /tnt this command makes Sand & GP into tnt. but for the cost of 1k ING money... So make the command cost ING money so your profit would be lower if you used the command.

Just and idea, but i my self have no conflict in crafting them into sugar or Paper what so ever!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Gonna close this thread out.
Thanks for the suggestion, but we shall not be implementing this idea at this time.
I urge everyone who has a useful suggestion to also let us know, we're always working to improve MCDrugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online