Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Add Sea Pickles as new high value drug

kuuy123

MVP+
So I was recently doing some exploring, and came across a Warm Ocean biome. While browsing the coral wiki page, I learned about sea pickle farming. They have some interesting growth mechanics, which I think could add a fun challenge for players who just keep building the same kind of farm.

They require bone meal to spread to other nearby blocks, but this only be done underwater. In addition, they must be on a coral block, and only spread to other coral blocks.

The only issue I can think of is that there currently aren't any drugs that need bone meal in order to farm. I don't know if there's a reason behind that.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
So I was recently doing some exploring, and came across a Warm Ocean biome. While browsing the coral wiki page, I learned about sea pickle farming. They have some interesting growth mechanics, which I think could add a fun challenge for players who just keep building the same kind of farm.

They require bone meal to spread to other nearby blocks, but this only be done underwater. In addition, they must be on a coral block, and only spread to other coral blocks.

The only issue I can think of is that there currently aren't any drugs that need bone meal in order to farm. I don't know if there's a reason behind that.
I could see this happening

Conches

VIP

I feel like it might be really complicated since it it needs to be underwater and it needs bonemeal and that might be hard to explain to newer members, but it is an interesting idea!

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
You could already farm these if you really wanted to, and smelt them for lime dye, which is already a drug.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I like the idea, but since this crop will be unable to be automated (I think putting bone meal in dispensers is still disabled?) and is a pretty slow farm, the price line between it being a crop nobody wants to farm and a crop that becomes too powerful to stock on boosters is extremely thin, but if a price line in the middle of those two can actually be done it would be cool
Additional idea price the sea pickles themselves fairly conservatively, and add it as an ingredient to a drug formula where a small amount of it gets combined with a larger amount of an easier to farm drug to increase the price.

Last edited:

kuuy123

MVP+
Additional idea price the sea pickles themselves fairly conservatively, and add it as an ingredient to a drug formula where a small amount of it gets combined with a larger amount of an easier to farm drug to increase the price.

I like the idea of it being an ingredient in a drug formula! Sort of like vines. I can definitely see that working!

Latest posts

Members online