Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDOctor1107

Staff is abusing the pvp areas with spawn kills and mod teams
for the whole day either take care of the mods namely saltysav and more or you face a problem of people getting overly pissed

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am confused what you mean by abusing the pvp areas. If it's the prison new players should not sell there, as that is where powerful factions should sell. Also at /warp wild there is a random teleport sign. If I am not talking about what you have an issue with, can you go into more detail for me?

Thanks,
jrd

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
What I believe he is trying to say is that staff members are pvping, which is obviously allowed because no staff member has any commands that would give them an advantage in any aspect of pvp or the game

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,

We take abuse reports very seriously. For us to consider investigating this please explain the situation thoroughly - If there is any confusion I'm sure those involved would be happy to explain what was going on.

Badkuip

VIP+
If what JonD said is true, then they couldn't abuse. You could get out in the wild without walking past them and there are drugs selling areas with pvp disabled. This seems like a report existing out of frustration rather than actual abuse, also SaltySav is helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.