Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Yuckk, May 14, 2020.

1. Volfox_

Volfox_ New Member

Ingame Name: Volfox_

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: N/A

Online Time (/ot): Currently logged 95h and 53min at time of writing.

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I know my way around these kinds of servers, I am a decent PVPer and can bring both experience with both building efficient farms and PVP, also im not toxic.

Why we should accept you over others: A good quality that I possess is the quality of being loyal, I have been at the top of factions across different servers and never betrayed my faction. Also I like to build cannons
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  2. Yuckk

Yuckk Member

[/QUOTE]

Accepted /msg Yuckk in game for an invite

Denied

Accepted /msg Yuckk in game for an invite
  3. TacoZoup

TacoZoup New Member

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 96 hours i have no life

Previous Factions: redstoneers and losers

Reasons you left: to small and faction leader left

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm quite familiar with raid Redstone and I make nice bases plus i'm nice if you don't assume age

Why we should accept you over others: Well i'm very active, I make good farms, and I am a good mule
  4. Kidcar33

Kidcar33 Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+ DrugPass III

Denied
  5. antistrafing

antistrafing New Member

Ingame Name: antistrafe

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 877 hours

Previous Factions: Trapstars

Reasons you left: Inactivity

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I like to farm, that's pretty much it. I know how to make a decent farm, but I have a hard time starting up on my own

Why we should accept you over others: I play alot, am starting to be on 24/7, and I can provide 2x boosters <3 I can idle overnight, and whenever needed
  6. Kidcar33

Application on Hold
    Speak to us on discord a bit to get to know you better. Msg Kidcar33, Yuckk or Crytsal in game for a discord invite.
  7. zane_kun

zane_kun New Member

Ingame Name: zane_kun

Drug Rank: dealer

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 1hr 56mins

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i'm reliable going to be online everyday

Why we should accept you over others: i'm reliable going to be online everyday

8. Kidcar33

Denied. Please feel free to apply again once you have played more on the server and raised your /ot
  9. zane_kun

zane_kun New Member

ok
  10. TIMOTHY420

TIMOTHY420 New Member

Ingame Name:
    TIMOTHY420

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: vip+

Online Time (/ot):137 hr

Previous Factions: misfits

Reasons you left: idn

Qualities that you feel benefit us: that i will be a slave help in pvp help build

Why we should accept you over others: because am cool and i really like to help
    [/QUOTE]
  11. NotBowser

NotBowser New Member

Ingame Name: NotBowser

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 125h

Previous Factions: Aegis

Reasons you left: I was in Aegis around a year ago then stopped minecraft as school, work etc took up my time but now I am playing again.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I used to be a Helper on the server which shows a good requirement. I am good with time-management and I am reliable.

Why we should accept you over others: I think you should accept me over other applicants as I am a very hard-working and reliable individual. I am a very fast replier and I can be there to help build and help out in general in the faction. I am very active on Minecraft and even if I'm not I can answer very fast on Discord.