Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Yuckk

Aegis Faction Recruitment

There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

Some Info:

· We created our Faction in 2016 and 3 of the 5 original member are still active in the Faction today. We are one of the few Factions to have lasted multiple years on the server

· Many players from our Faction have gone on to become big players on the server after getting the starter boost from Aegis, GlucoseDaddy is an example that comes to mind

· Aegis is now mainly a farming Faction, we have a Faction on both worlds

· We have a member farm, which you’d gain access to use by talking to us via discord often

Requirements:

These are just guidelines, some may be overlooked and it is up to the discretion of the Faction.

· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot

· We would like you to be at least Grower rank

· We would like you to not have an extensive /history

· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:

Ingame Name:

Drug Rank:

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us:

Why we should accept you over others:

StormTMad

Ingame Name: StormTM

Drug Rank: junky

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): not sure but a long time

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: i didn't

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i will help with anything

Why we should accept you over others: you shouldn't because everyone have the same chance as me i think

Jack Rabbit

Ingame Name:phoenix813

Drug Rank:producer i would be chemist atleast but i got fucked over by a dude

Donator Rank:mvp and legacy mvp

Online Time (/ot):1070 hours

Previous Factions:Los hermanos

Reasons you left: leader floris has no fuckin loyalties 2 faced and scammed me out of 3ish mil

Qualities that you feel benefit us: good with grinds play an average of 6 to 10 hours a day good at grinding will put all of my money into the faction if we have active projects

Why we should accept you over others:I gave u a tpa to floris second base didnt betray the fac jus retaliated on what he did to me. edit: i also have no /history

Last edited:

evillamawithhat

Ingame Name: evillamawithhat

Drug Rank: Producer soon to be Massproducer

Online Time (/ot): 54 hours

Previous Factions: EastHookRollerz (My own)

Reasons you left: Was just me playing

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have a decent farm already so I'm happy to chip in to projects that will make money, I can dig out a fat room in stone very quick.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm active pretty much everyday

Jack Rabbit

Ingame Name: evillamawithhat

Drug Rank: Producer soon to be Massproducer

Online Time (/ot): 54 hours

Previous Factions: EastHookRollerz (My own)

Reasons you left: Was just me playing

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have a decent farm already so I'm happy to chip in to projects that will make money, I can dig out a fat room in stone very quick.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm active pretty much everyday
werent you also wity floris shoulda listed that

Panda2642

Ingame Name: panda2642

Drug Rank: Producer.

Donator Rank: None right now, planning to buy soon.

Online Time (/ot): 108 Hours.

Previous Factions: None.

Reasons you left: None.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am on the server for majority of the day. I am extremely generous if anyone in the faction needed anything whether it’s a loan, raiding, and whatever is needed. I am very efficient when it come to farming manually and making certain types of drugs. I always have at the very least 200k in my account at all times. Sadly my farm was just raided and taken over, but I plan to make a new farm very soon.

Why we should accept you over others: I am available almost all hours of the day and night. And I plan to contribute the absolute most I can to the faction.

haze452

Ingame Name: haze452

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: mvp++

Online Time (/ot): 80 hours

Previous Factions: fear

Reasons you left: no farms

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i can farm and mule a lot.

Why we should accept you over others: i have a lot of positive qualities. I am trained in crisis texting so if anyone is struggling mentally they can talk to me and ill make them feel better. I suck at pvp. I can recommend good hacked clients if you want. I can also help build

Yuckk

Accepted

Accepted

I have mailed you ingame a discord link. Feel free to join the discord and I will invite you to the faction when I speak to you.

MelHG

2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: MelHG

August

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank:None

Online Time (/ot):259h 38m

Previous Factions: Oasis

Reasons you left:It was very toxic and I wasn't able to do anything freely

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm a very nice person and I always help out when needed.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a very outgoing person and I'm always online so if anyone need help I can help. Im never really a bother because I always fish.

Natural_BornJr

Ingame Name:Natural_BornJrz

Drug Rank: Producer Going up soon

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 29h 46 min

Reasons you left: No Members are online there would be 3 at a time and not a lot of help being shared.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I farm a lot and I get all the time in the world. I love to help everyone I can. I mine a lot in the wild and I love to raid.

Why we should accept you over others: I am very nice and i can get along with a lot of members I'm always free unless I'm working or sleeping. I am always willing to stop what im doing and help other people.

ACyanide

Ingame Name: AyCyanide

Age: If you msg me I can tell you, but I'm not putting that here

Drug Rank: [1] KingPin

Donator Rank: None, I really do be poor doe

Online Time (/ot): 261h 51m

Previous Factions: TrapStars

Reasons you left: The people in the faction are great, but I need to find a better opportunity for myself.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I guess I’m ok at muling drugs /mule top, but I can help farm drugs if needed and run them, I'm not the best at pvp, but I'm open to helping in all aspects. Also I can make burgers, so if you want a faction bbq, I just might be your guy.

Why we should accept you over others: Besides what I said above, I'm active frequently and available when needed. You can always contact me via discord. Also being on mule top can make the faction look good. And I meet all your requirements which usually isn't anything special but looking at your past applicants, it sure seems like it.

nyudhfcue

Ingame Name: nyudhfcue

Drug Rank: colonel

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 35h

Previous Factions: Oasis and druggiejesus

Reasons you left: need an actual faction

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at PVP, am online often and love building op bases

I get shit done and want to make big faction bases

Yuckk

Ingame Name:Natural_BornJrz

Drug Rank: Producer Going up soon

Online Time (/ot): 29h 46 min

Reasons you left: No Members are online there would be 3 at a time and not a lot of help being shared.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I farm a lot and I get all the time in the world. I love to help everyone I can. I mine a lot in the wild and I love to raid.

Why we should accept you over others: I am very nice and i can get along with a lot of members I'm always free unless I'm working or sleeping. I am always willing to stop what im doing and help other people.

Accepted. Msg Yuckk or Cthan ingame for an invite to the faction.

Ingame Name: AyCyanide

Age: If you msg me I can tell you, but I'm not putting that here

Drug Rank: [1] KingPin

Donator Rank: None, I really do be poor doe

Online Time (/ot): 261h 51m

Previous Factions: TrapStars

Reasons you left: The people in the faction are great, but I need to find a better opportunity for myself.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I guess I’m ok at muling drugs /mule top, but I can help farm drugs if needed and run them, I'm not the best at pvp, but I'm open to helping in all aspects. Also I can make burgers, so if you want a faction bbq, I just might be your guy.

Why we should accept you over others: Besides what I said above, I'm active frequently and available when needed. You can always contact me via discord. Also being on mule top can make the faction look good. And I meet all your requirements which usually isn't anything special but looking at your past applicants, it sure seems like it.

Ingame Name: nyudhfcue

Drug Rank: colonel

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 35h

Previous Factions: Oasis and druggiejesus

Reasons you left: need an actual faction

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at PVP, am online often and love building op bases

I get shit done and want to make big faction bases

overheadplane

Ingame Name: OverHeadPlane

Drug Rank: grower

Online Time (/ot): 69 hours 43 mins

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left:none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: dedication to allies, and willingness to farm an absolute ton along will any other needs

Why we should accept you over others: Dedication and i have no /history

DrakonTaigun

Ingame Name: DrakonTaigun

Drug Rank:Grower

Donator Rank:N/A

Online Time (/ot):h:224 min:37

Previous Factions:WickkedFamily

Reasons you left:I was the creator of the fac, got disbanded due to either the last or the one prior map reset

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I have leadership skills, basic grinder knowledge, basic autofarm, basic redstone creative imagination, hardworking and determination

Why we should accept you over others:I have 4 years knowledge of Mc-Drugs, though I dont think you would accept my as I may seem like the ordinary person on mc but I try my best to accel about the rest

Baylee

Ingame Name: Baystorm

Drug Rank: Junky

Online Time (/ot): I will be on very often. I will be on unless I am working

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I know that I am not the rank that you asked but I promise you I will be helpful once I get familiar with the way this server works. I have experience from another server that I played on awhile ago

Why we should accept you over others: I will be very helpful member, be willing to do whatever you ask me to do, always be active, and talk on discord.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.