Aegis Faction Recruitment

Yuckk

Ingame Name: OverHeadPlane

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 69 hours 43 mins

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left:none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: dedication to allies, and willingness to farm an absolute ton along will any other needs

Why we should accept you over others: Dedication and i have no /history

Denied you now have a /history

Ingame Name: DrakonTaigun

Drug Rank:Grower

Donator Rank:N/A

Online Time (/ot):h:224 min:37

Previous Factions:WickkedFamily

Reasons you left:I was the creator of the fac, got disbanded due to either the last or the one prior map reset

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I have leadership skills, basic grinder knowledge, basic autofarm, basic redstone creative imagination, hardworking and determination

Why we should accept you over others:I have 4 years knowledge of Mc-Drugs, though I dont think you would accept my as I may seem like the ordinary person on mc but I try my best to accel about the rest

Accepted - /msg Yuckk or Cthan in game for an invite

Ingame Name: Baystorm

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): I will be on very often. I will be on unless I am working

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I know that I am not the rank that you asked but I promise you I will be helpful once I get familiar with the way this server works. I have experience from another server that I played on awhile ago

Why we should accept you over others: I will be very helpful member, be willing to do whatever you ask me to do, always be active, and talk on discord.

Accepted - /msg Yuckk or Cthan in game for an invite

CounterSiege123

Ingame Name: CounterSiege

Drug Rank:Colonel

Donator Rank:None

Online Time (/ot):230h

Previous Factions:Valhalla, NewGenCrips

Reasons you left: Valhalla Disbanned, NewGenCrips 2 inactive.

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I'm active usally around 12+hours aday, I'm hated so that just helps this faction even more :).

Why we should accept you over others: I'm really Experienced in factions, Active af, I'm decent at pvp.

Last edited:

Yuckk

Ingame Name: CounterSiege

Drug Rank:Colonel

Online Time (/ot):230h

Previous Factions:Valhalla, NewGenCrips

Reasons you left: Valhalla Disbanned, NewGenCrips 2 inactive.

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I'm active usally around 12+hours aday, I'm hated so that just helps this faction even more :).

Why we should accept you over others: I'm really Experienced in factions, Active af, I'm decent at pvp.

Accepted

_George_Floyd

IGN: _george_floyd
drugrank" KingPin
donator rank" MVP
ot" 56 hours
previous facs Dababy
reasons i left: insided and untrustworthy fac members
Quanties: i can bring lots of things like mules i have over 800 rep so i do a lot of mules im good at building bases with secret compartments and making farms. Im willing to work at all cost, im excited to play everday im always on to play and help others.
You should accept me cause: im smart and freindly and willing to build farms and do anything to help others, ill be loyal to anyone no matter the rank or their money or anything.

_George_Floyd

Ingame Name: _George_Floyd

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 91 hours

Previous Factions: I owned Dababy

Reasons you left: Toxicity of fac members

Qualities that you feel benefit us: my hard work and cooperation and teamwork. i am always willing to help out with money or building or faction battles.

Why we should accept you over others: I am ready to work off the bat and i will never judge anyone based off of their money balance or donator rank i think everyones the same.

Chili

Ingame Name: chiliellis

Drug Rank: N/A Im a Cop

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 4 hrs 7 min but in reality I got around 300+ hours over all maps

Previous Factions: PlanB, Smash

Reasons you left: Left the Server

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im a cool dude and pretty good at pvp.

Why we should accept you over others: Im a cool dude and pretty good at pvp, I also enjoy hentai!

805 gang

businessmanB0B

Ingame Name: businessmanb0b

Drug Rank:king pin

Online Time (/ot): 281

Previous Factions: slut shaming slags

Reasons you left: i havent left everyone else has

Qualities that you feel benefit us: good at pvp and good at building

Why we should accept you over others: my qualities

_George_Floyd

Online Time (/ot): 100 hours

Reasons you left: i felt as if players were insiding me due to the large raid that went on with one of my fac members

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am smart and willing to help, im very loyal and always willing to chip in when needed im good at building bases and making farms for anyone and good at following and taking instructions from others.

Why we should accept you over others: I actually have improved much on not being toxic so if you were to ask others they would say the same thing, i am willing to help anyone no matter the fac rank or donator rank it doesn't even bother me, im willing to help anyone even outside f mc drugs like wether it be helping them get throguh a death in the family cause there was a time where i was at that point in this game and someone came in chat and helped me get through i, and they said "they may not be there but there always in your heart" and i used that to help someone and they thanked me cause they were close if you know what i mean i dont share that with a lot its personal but i figured you might wanna know, but i am good about helping building bases and pretty much anything

Crytsal

MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 91 hours

Reasons you left: Toxicity of fac members

Qualities that you feel benefit us: my hard work and cooperation and teamwork. i am always willing to help out with money or building or faction battles.

Why we should accept you over others: I am ready to work off the bat and i will never judge anyone based off of their money balance or donator rank i think everyones the same.

Denied

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: businessmanb0b

Drug Rank:king pin

Online Time (/ot): 281

Previous Factions: slut shaming slags

Reasons you left: i havent left everyone else has

Qualities that you feel benefit us: good at pvp and good at building

Why we should accept you over others: my qualities

Denied

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: chiliellis

Drug Rank: N/A Im a Cop

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 4 hrs 7 min but in reality I got around 300+ hours over all maps

Previous Factions: PlanB, Smash

Reasons you left: Left the Server

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im a cool dude and pretty good at pvp.

Why we should accept you over others: Im a cool dude and pretty good at pvp, I also enjoy hentai!

805 gang

Accepted

Hydrogennn

Ingame Name: LocalPyke / Locally

Drug Rank: Cop, but only temp for boredom until I find a suitable faction x

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 4hrs as of this map, but played a lot during the 2017 and 2018 maps, would have had ~ 200 Hrs

Previous Factions: Have asked around for the names, pretty sure it was called Vanguards or something?

Reasons you left: Got kicked because I literally just spoke to someone from another fac about something, heard Vanguards all got banned or something anyway /shrug

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Mature, Not-Dumb, Literate and having so much free time on my hands I would love to do laborious and monotonous tasks over and over xx

Why we should accept you over others: I use discord and can chat there, not always on VC but can be active in text a lot, and having 2 years of playtime in previous maps, I do understand how the server works at its' core, and would just need to touch up my knowledge on new additions such as /farma and that :) also am woman hee hee that means boobY!!! jk

colin.c

Ingame Name:BabyGlucose

Drug Rank:Grower (will prob be producer later today)

Online Time (/ot):67.5 hours

Previous Factions:eek:nly one with my friend to get my bearings on the server

Reasons you left:he was never on at convenient times for me got on at like 1 am my time some

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am on almost everyday for up to 16 hours a day and i am willing to help build and pay for walls and farms and i am a very active farmer mainly farming everyday

Why we should accept you over others: because i am active and willing to help with almost
anything

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: LocalPyke / Locally

Drug Rank: Cop, but only temp for boredom until I find a suitable faction x

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 4hrs as of this map, but played a lot during the 2017 and 2018 maps, would have had ~ 200 Hrs

Previous Factions: Have asked around for the names, pretty sure it was called Vanguards or something?

Reasons you left: Got kicked because I literally just spoke to someone from another fac about something, heard Vanguards all got banned or something anyway /shrug

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Mature, Not-Dumb, Literate and having so much free time on my hands I would love to do laborious and monotonous tasks over and over xx

Why we should accept you over others: I use discord and can chat there, not always on VC but can be active in text a lot, and having 2 years of playtime in previous maps, I do understand how the server works at its' core, and would just need to touch up my knowledge on new additions such as /farma and that :) also am woman hee hee that means boobY!!! jk

On Hold. you have been sent a discord link, talk to us and we will make a decision

Last edited:

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name:BabyGlucose

Drug Rank:Grower (will prob be producer later today)

Online Time (/ot):67.5 hours

Previous Factions:eek:nly one with my friend to get my bearings on the server

Reasons you left:he was never on at convenient times for me got on at like 1 am my time some

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am on almost everyday for up to 16 hours a day and i am willing to help build and pay for walls and farms and i am a very active farmer mainly farming everyday

Why we should accept you over others: because i am active and willing to help with almost
anything

Denied

BrotasTicNarWal

Ingame Name: BroTasTicNarWal

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 6hr - will be on alot

Reasons you left: none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I build very fast and very big farms, I can serve as a building and a mule I have plenty of routes cops don't know.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a friendly helpful person I am willing to anything people need me to do I am a good builder/mule I can help new players to the game that joins the faction. Overall I am a nice person that loves to help out.

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: BroTasTicNarWal

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Online Time (/ot): 6hr - will be on alot

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I build very fast and very big farms, I can serve as a building and a mule I have plenty of routes cops don't know.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a friendly helpful person I am willing to anything people need me to do I am a good builder/mule I can help new players to the game that joins the faction. Overall I am a nice person that loves to help out.

Denied - Feel free to reapply when you have at least 25 hours

notjohnuwu

Ingame Name: notjohnuwu

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 102 hours 52 minutes

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Don't mind converting sugar cane. Decent at muling and can help in every aspect if needed. Mature and level headed.

Why we should accept you over others: very active on both the server and discord. Can vc when ever.
I'm experienced in factions.
Know how the server works

Last edited:

MelHG

2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:MelHG

Drug Rank:Chemist

Online Time (/ot):430h 51min

Previous Factions:Oasis

Reasons you left:In Oasis you really aren't allowed to do anything and it can get pretty toxic.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Free Power you're welcome <3

Why we should accept you over others: You should accept me because I am egirl Im better than everyone else. Thank you

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.