Aegis Faction Recruitment

lolsipop

Ingame Name: Titus678

Drug Rank: Grower

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 60

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I would like to join because i like to play with player's and i like farming and building but i am not so good at makeing faction walls (soo you need to train me a little) (just saying i am not good at pvp)

Why we should accept you over others: Well i am good at building and farming.
(No history btw)

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Devisee

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Donator Rank: None, Might get VIP soon idk.

Online Time (/ot): 52 Hours 25mins

Previous Factions: I dont remember, I havent played this server for 1 1/2 years I think and I am trying to get back into it.

Reasons you left: I dont think the previous question and this one apply to me.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Because BaIIoon told me to apply and he said I have good chance.

Why we should accept you over others: Same answer as previous question.

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder

Previous Factions: I dont remember, I havent played this server for 1 1/2 years I think and I am trying to get back into it.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Because BaIIoon told me to apply and he said I have good chance.

No History too

Yuckk

Ingame Name: Titus678

Drug Rank: Grower

Online Time (/ot): 60

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I would like to join because i like to play with player's and i like farming and building but i am not so good at makeing faction walls (soo you need to train me a little) (just saying i am not good at pvp)

Why we should accept you over others: Well i am good at building and farming.

Denied.

Ingame Name: pikachunicorn but you can just call me rachel

Drug Rank: mule

Donator Rank: not sure but i donated 6 times yesterday

Online Time (/ot): i just started playing again yesterday after like a year so hopefully a lot soon

Previous Factions: n/a

Reasons you left: n/a

Qualities that you feel benefit us: leadership skills, excellence, quality work , humor, and creativity

Why we should accept you over others: honestly not sure but i really want to have a reason to play minecraft more because i havent consistently played in a while and it makes me sad. i really love building and farming so i felt like this server would benefit me :)

Accepted. DM Yuckk or Crytsal ingame for an invite to the faction and discord.

Ingame Name: killthepigs2

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 371 h 51 mins

Previous Factions: Oasis

Reasons you left: Faction wasn't as active/developed as I'd have liked.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I enjoy the act of grinding whether it be harvesting crops, processing drugs, mining, gathering, etc.

Why we should accept you over others: I have a fair amount of self accrued wealth, I think I can offer my time and man power to the faction. Also have a clean ./history.

On hold. DM Yuckk or Crytsal ingame for an invite to our discord to speak to us more.

Denied.

Jay

Ingame Name: SSSnipez

Drug Rank: trafficker 54% to grower

Donator Rank:dont have one 'yet' might get one in future

Online Time (/ot):10hours

Previous Factions:None im looking for a nice non toxic fac

Reasons you left:none

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I like to grind and i like to build farms and mine

Why we should accept you over others:tbh i dont have many abilities other people have and i dont like to but my strengths over peoples weaknesses so sorry if this needed to have an answer

Waslijn__

Ingame Name: Waslijn__

Drug Rank:
Massproducer

Donator Rank:
None

Online Time (/ot):
35hours

Previous Factions:
Misfits

Reasons you left:
I got kicked out because I got banned for 7 days( I kinda used X-ray for finding a new base spot but I already deinstalled it rn.)

Qualities that you feel benefit us:
I am a really good pvper and know some stuff about building bases, and I am trustworthy

Why we should accept you over others:
Because I really want to join a faction that actually trusts me and let me get access into the base to finally start making some stuff for the faction and helping them, instead off just having the title like in the misfits faction. And I am pretty motivated to help the faction grow bigger.

Siper76589

Ingame Name: Siper76589

Drug Rank:Chemist

Online Time (/ot):75hrs 2min

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Fairly active player that is good at building massive farms and gathering

Why we should accept you over others: High level of activity and will to work

Last edited:

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: SSSnipez

Drug Rank: trafficker 54% to grower

Donator Rank:dont have one 'yet' might get one in future

Online Time (/ot):10hours

Previous Factions:None im looking for a nice non toxic fac

Reasons you left:none

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I like to grind and i like to build farms and mine

Why we should accept you over others:tbh i dont have many abilities other people have and i dont like to but my strengths over peoples weaknesses so sorry if this needed to have an answer

Denied - You don't have enough hours, feel free to reapply when you have played more

Ingame Name: Waslijn__

Drug Rank:
Massproducer

Donator Rank:
None

Online Time (/ot):
35hours

Previous Factions:
Misfits

Reasons you left:
I got kicked out because I got banned for 7 days( I kinda used X-ray for finding a new base spot but I already deinstalled it rn.)

Qualities that you feel benefit us:
I am a really good pvper and know some stuff about building bases, and I am trustworthy

Because I really want to join a faction that actually trusts me and let me get access into the base to finally start making some stuff for the faction and helping them, instead off just having the title like in the misfits faction. And I am pretty motivated to help the faction grow bigger.

Denied - You have a /history

Ingame Name: Siper76589

Drug Rank:Chemist

Online Time (/ot):75hrs 2min

Previous Factions: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Fairly active player that is good at building massive farms and gathering

Why we should accept you over others: High level of activity and will to work

Accepted - /msg Crytsal or Yuckk in game for an invite to our faction and discord

Ingame Name:poseidonsParadox

Online Time (/ot):Australia 10am - 12pm

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: cuz i got kicked

Qualities that you feel benefit us:planting drugs and helping with builds of any sort

Why we should accept you over others: because i grind and can help you with things such as building. Also i have a relatively good rank which is MassProducer

Last edited:

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name:poseidonsParadox

Online Time (/ot):Australia 10am - 12pm

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: cuz i got kicked

Qualities that you feel benefit us:planting drugs and helping with builds of any sort

Why we should accept you over others: because i grind and can help you with things such as building. Also i have a relatively good rank which is MassProducer

Denied

LucasThree6

Ingame Name: LucasThree6

Drug Rank: Grower almost Producer

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 20h 51 but have been player on the server on and off for multiple years

Previous Factions: Honestly I can't remember. The last faction I was in was 2 years ago lol

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Pretty decent at PVP, team player pretty good strategically, been playing the server for years, been playing minecraft for like 10 years lol, usually get along with everyone, I do occasionally stream on twitch and shit idk lol

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a team player and I get along with almost everybody so I feel as if that's beneficial and reflects in game, I'm also pretty decently active. I'm always on as long as I'm not busy with my band or working. I can always be reached on discord pretty easily!

Gmanc2

VIP+
Ingame Name: Gmanc2

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 100 Hrs

Previous Factions: Beanyos

Reasons you left: Still in current faction, it's my own and will leave upon acceptance.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I've played for 6-7 years at this point and am extremely familiar with what makes a faction viable and efficient. I remember Aegis in 2016 and was in prosper one of the leading factions when I first played and was on more actively. Me and DevTheMiner are currently loaners this season and with my activity rasing and my ability to be efficient becoming more of a reality I'm able to add and devote more of my resources and time to a faction. I will be more than able to complete faction goals and complete bases and farms.

Why we should accept you over others: I've been playing for more time than most other non-staff members. I also understand the in-depth mechanics behind making an efficient and reliable farm and I have the knowledge of what makes a faction successful and what needs to be done to gain efficient income and stability.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: LucasThree6

Drug Rank: Grower almost Producer

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 20h 51 but have been player on the server on and off for multiple years

Previous Factions: Honestly I can't remember. The last faction I was in was 2 years ago lol

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Pretty decent at PVP, team player pretty good strategically, been playing the server for years, been playing minecraft for like 10 years lol, usually get along with everyone, I do occasionally stream on twitch and shit idk lol

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a team player and I get along with almost everybody so I feel as if that's beneficial and reflects in game, I'm also pretty decently active. I'm always on as long as I'm not busy with my band or working. I can always be reached on discord pretty easily!

Accepted - /msg Crytsal or Yuckk or Kidcar33 in game to get an invite to the faction and Discord

Ingame Name: Gmanc2

Online Time (/ot): 100 Hrs

Previous Factions: Beanyos

Reasons you left: Still in current faction, it's my own and will leave upon acceptance.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I've played for 6-7 years at this point and am extremely familiar with what makes a faction viable and efficient. I remember Aegis in 2016 and was in prosper one of the leading factions when I first played and was on more actively. Me and DevTheMiner are currently loaners this season and with my activity rasing and my ability to be efficient becoming more of a reality I'm able to add and devote more of my resources and time to a faction. I will be more than able to complete faction goals and complete bases and farms.

Why we should accept you over others: I've been playing for more time than most other non-staff members. I also understand the in-depth mechanics behind making an efficient and reliable farm and I have the knowledge of what makes a faction successful and what needs to be done to gain efficient income and stability.

Denied

Lrlabiche

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: lrlabiche

Donator Rank: noob

Online Time (/ot): 110 seconds

Previous Factions: oasis

Reasons you left: boring asf

Qualities that you feel benefit us: quirky, uhh girl gamer xD

Why we should accept you over others: my ass is fatter than most

Cant wait to be in the Aegis gang :D <3

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: lrlabiche

Donator Rank: noob

Online Time (/ot): 110 seconds

Previous Factions: oasis

Reasons you left: boring asf

Qualities that you feel benefit us: quirky, uhh girl gamer xD

Why we should accept you over others: my ass is fatter than most

Cant wait to be in the Aegis gang :D <3

Denied - I hear that Misfits is looking for someone that matches your description

ColdTranquility

VIP+
Ingame Name: ColdTranquility

Drug Rank: Mule

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 19 hours

Previous Factions: None this season or last, but 2 seasons ago i owned FetusDeletus if that rings a name

Reasons you left: Lack of activity and i lost interest in the game. Too much drama happened and i felt I no longer fit into the server, but i'm back baby

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Some qualities i can name are actual experience inf actions ex handling insiders, tnt cannons, farms, pathing, and i love brewing.

Why we should accept you over others: I find that I am more experienced then most applicants, and most importantly am loyal. On a server ridiculed with scammers and insiders, I have remained loyal and haven't scammed someone or insided a faction. I will give good hours so you get faction power out of me, in return I expect to be treated with respect.

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: ColdTranquility

Drug Rank: Mule

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 19 hours

Previous Factions: None this season or last, but 2 seasons ago i owned FetusDeletus if that rings a name

Reasons you left: Lack of activity and i lost interest in the game. Too much drama happened and i felt I no longer fit into the server, but i'm back baby

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Some qualities i can name are actual experience inf actions ex handling insiders, tnt cannons, farms, pathing, and i love brewing.

Why we should accept you over others: I find that I am more experienced then most applicants, and most importantly am loyal. On a server ridiculed with scammers and insiders, I have remained loyal and haven't scammed someone or insided a faction. I will give good hours so you get faction power out of me, in return I expect to be treated with respect.

Accepted - I will send you a discord invite via the Forums, ask one of our officers to invite you to the faction

YoyoMVP

Ingame Name:YoyoMVP

Drug Rank:Dealer

Donator Rank:VIP+

Online Time (/ot):8 Hrs but had 200+ before the reset 2 yrs ago

Previous Factions:N/A

Reasons you left:N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us:Hard working(doesn't quit a build till it is finished)

Why we should accept you over others:Extensive farm building history, will get the job done, play 10+ hrs per day on weekends

[/QUOTE]

Purpleeaters

Ingame Name: purpleeaters

Drug Rank: smuggler

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): Im on pretty often

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: basic farmer can plant and grow whatever

Latest posts

Members online