Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by 14Squared, Jul 24, 2019.

1. 14Squared

14Squared Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+

14Squared
    Admin
    Aegis Faction Recruitment

There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

Some Info:

· We created our Faction in 2016 and 3 of the 5 original member are still active in the Faction today. We are one of the few Factions to have lasted multiple years on the server

· Many players from our Faction have gone on to become big players on the server after getting the starter boost from Aegis, GlucoseDaddy is an example that comes to mind

· Currently, Aegis has the 3rd and 4th highest ranked players on the server

· Aegis is now mainly a farming Faction, we only have a Faction on the farm world

· We have a trusted farm, which you’d gain access to use by talking to us via discord often, however we are planning a regular member farm for those who have just joined

Requirements:

These are just guidelines, some may be overlooked and it is up to the discretion of the Faction.

· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot

· We would like you to be at least Grower rank

· We would like you to not have an extensive /history

· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:

Ingame Name:

Drug Rank:

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us:

Why we should accept you over others:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. Dragon525

Dragon525 New Member

Ingame Name: dragonpister

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 162 hours

Previous Factions: Vertigo

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love building/harvesting farms and I'm always willing to help with projects.

Why we should accept you over others: I'll do the tedious tasks that others may not want to do
  3. Freshbbq

Freshbbq Guest

Ingame Name: turns7

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: N/A

Online Time (/ot): 90hrs

Previous Factions: Only my own

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Can afk farms a lot. Lot's of time spent on discord. Freshbbq is my username on discord. I can do some base building and I know how to make auto cactus and sugar farms.

Why we should accept you over others: I have discord, can spend lot's of time online, not a jerk, and I'll do my best to learn
  4. PiggyJingles

PiggyJingles Guest

Ingame name: PiggyJingles
    Age: Old enough. I'm not going to give out my age to someone who I've never met before online.
    Drug Rank: Grower
    Donator Rank: None
    Online time: 34 hours
    Previous Factions: Saucy Lads and Starter
    Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am one of the top mules so I could transport the drugs, I can do tedious planting that no one wants to do, and I am good at Redstone stuff.
    Why we should accept you over others: My relentless dedication.
  5. Prankishgrunt

Prankishgrunt New Member

Ingame Name: Prankishgrunt

Donator Rank:none

Online Time (/ot):68h

Previous Factions:ttv

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Heavy farmer lots of farming lots

Why we should accept you over others: I farm a lot im not toxic and im only stupid 20% of the time
  6. Green_Energy5369

Green_Energy5369 New Member

Ingame Name: Green_Energy5369

Drug Rank: Chief

Online Time (/ot): 40HR

Previous Factions: DrugCity

Qualities that you feel benefit us: The qualities I feel that I can benefit the faction by afk'ing farms. I am very active on both the server and discord so that would give me the ability to be very helpful to any task or path the faction takes for years down the road. I can help plan/sketch out new ideas for new builds, farms, etc.

Why we should accept you over others: I have some skills in building and I am a great worker and people person. If I commit to a build I will try to finish it. I believe you should choose me because even if the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of Effort into making the faction a fun time for everyone and possibly even better ;). I could contribute to either building or even helping raid. I am a fair player on MC-Drugs I am always helping out new players with any questions they have and such.
  7. MilkyBag

MilkyBag Mod Moderator VIP+

Dragonpister: On Hold
    Turns7: Denied
    PiggyJingles: Denied
    PrankishGrunt: Denied
    Green_Energy5369: Accepted
  8. Jigadrin

Jigadrin New Member

Ingame Name: Jigadrin

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Online Time (/ot): 20 hrs on current server 100+ on old plan on grinding again

Previous Factions: OhChit

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Looking to grind and can be helpful in building farms and really good at pvp

Why we should accept you over others: I am trust worthy and have time and dedication to add to this faction
  9. Ved

Ved New Member

Ingame Name: ved

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 33

Previous Factions: TheEmpire

Reasons you left: The Faction was extremely inactive, no discord server and very unfriendly faction members. The owner is never online, and the farm is small for the whole faction.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: To start, I'm very active. Most of the times, I'll be online and active rather than being AFK. I can sit around farms and just grind without much complaining or distractions. I'm an exceptional PvPer. I'm pretty good with cannons and raiding in general, and I can be helpful during certain situations. I'm easy to talk to, and other faction members would appreciate my humours :) I'm also a very good mule, I have a 100% Success rate, so I can mass mule any of your drugs really.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm very active, and I interact a lot. I want to join a community which is friendly and can help me grow In-Game, financially and knowledge wise too. I can do many jobs without complaining, and for sure will be beneficial for the faction. I'm extremely friendly, and won't cause issues or drama within the server. I've been playing Minecraft since 2013, and have been playing factions consistently since then, I have a huge amount of knowledge in general factions and Minecraft itself. I'm a hard-worker, but I also like to have fun. And I believe this faction can give me that experience.
  10. Miss_Leon

Miss_Leon Member

Ingame Name: Miss_Leon

Drug Rank: N/A as I'm a Corporal

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 220hr 12min

Previous Factions: Crip

Reasons you left: No-one was active

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have power in the farm world for your faction

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a kind active player and will do jobs such as repairing the base and help make farms in which u need. I do like building (I'm not original but do copy other builds extremely well) I do like to help other players when i can.
  11. MilkyBag

On Hold
  12. MilkyBag

Accepted
  13. MilkyBag

Accepted
  14. queethan

queethan New Member

Ingame Name: queethan

Drug Rank: Grower (Looking to rank up even higher, just mainly focusing on my farm to get more money.)

Donator Rank: None (Looking to get one eventually when I'm fully set up.)

Online Time (/ot): 113 hours. Constantly getting more playing time.

Previous Factions: Mostly unknown factions but I've had lots of experience in farming and grinding on other servers (Mostly Sky Block, Factions, etc.)

Reasons you left: I left these previous factions because I found out that none of them were really active on the server. They were offline for multiple days at a time, and when they were on they never spoke in discord or even talked in chat. I just felt like I was the only person doing anything productive in the faction. That's why I'm applying for Aegis in hopes that things will be different.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I feel I have a lot of qualities that would benefit you. I have tons of hours on the server that I've spent farming, making money, ranking up, and muling. I'm currently the #3 mule on the server looking to become #2, this is another quality that I feel will benefit the faction. I can also do base work, I have a lot of prior experience in this category because of past experience playing factions. I'm also willing to do just about anything (that won't get me banned of course.) The last quality I can bring to this faction is just being a nice guy, I'm rarely rude in chat and when I am I'm joking around with friends.

Why we should accept you over others: I think you should accept my application because I'm a really good MC-Drugs player. I'm constantly farming and muling and making money. I'm also not a complete dumb ass like some people on the server. I can also dedicate a lot of time to the faction and can make farms, donations, and many other
    things.

My discord username is:

ツthan#3650

Thank you for all your time,

Sincerely, queethan
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  15. Jigadrin

Jigadrin New Member

on hold ?
  16. 14Squared

14Squared Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+

14Squared
    Admin
    Meaning we will wait a few days then make a decision
  17. Jigadrin

Jigadrin New Member

oh alright
  18. augumon181

augumon181 Guest

Ingame Name: augumon181

Drug Rank: mule

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 1:30 minutes

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at mining, and can be used as storage

Why we should accept you over others:
  19. Fozy

Fozy Guest

Ingame Name: Fozy

Drug rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: MVP - non-legacy idk if that counts or whatnot

OT: 80 hrs

Previous fac: Just my own titled "rip"

Reasons you left: to join a different faction no other reasons considering I owned it

Qualities to benefit aegis: I've been playing factions for 4 years+ on other servers and know how everything works on here because I played it for a few months last season, good at pvp even thou I normally play 1.8 pvp, can build fairly nice farms, and can be online quite a lot.

Why should we accept you over others: first because of the "qualities" I before listed, second because I have lots of experience in factions although this is quite different than typical faction servers however most are unique in a few ways at least.
  20. AmazingBuffalo

AmazingBuffalo New Member VIP

Ingame Name: AmazingBuffalo

Drug Rank: Prestige 2 Junky

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 646 hours

Previous Factions: Crip, Vertigo

Reasons you left: Inactive and nothing to do besides pvp

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm obviously a good grinder and have dedicated a lot of time to this server, fairly familiar with its ins and outs and the player base. To add to that I am a minecraft veteran playing since release and am very experienced with the games mechanics.

Why we should accept you over others: I've got a bit of a relationship with some of the other members this map, and spent the first month of the map doing a lot of raiding with TheGrifter, 14Squared and MilkyBag, I am in the top 1% of players in terms of rank and online time, and I think that clearly proves skill and dedication.