Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by 14Squared, Jul 24, 2019.

1. birthdayb0y

birthdayb0y New Member

Ingame Name: AzeronBot

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 92 hours

Previous Factions: THEBOYS

Reasons you left: inactivity

Qualities that you feel benefit us: im down to help with any projects or shit we need to do

Why we should accept you over others: i think im pretty experienced and im always ready to help
  2. Ryan Low

Ryan Low New Member

Ingame Name: UTookAllMyNames

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 48 hours or something like that

Previous Factions: No big ones

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I used to play a ton of Minecraft factions back in 2013, but I just got back into things because I was bored. so I know how to do all the important stuff like base building, raiding, pvping, and overall just being a productive member of the faction. I love grinding, clearing out spaces for bases/farms etc. I consider myself pretty good at building, and I also like to just afk and farm.

Why we should accept you over others: It sucks not being in a big faction because I want to contribute and grind for a reason other than just making money for myself. I have a couple of pretty big solo farms but am looking for some homies and a good faction. I usually get back from work pretty late so I'm up during the late-night hours just grinding. I think I could bring a lot to the faction in terms of overall knowledge and work.
  3. GentleEater

GentleEater Guest

4. GentleEater

GentleEater Guest

5. Jigadrin

Jigadrin New Member

am i still on hold ? :)
  6. 14Squared

14Squared Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+

14Squared
    Admin
    All applications are on hold until the weekend
  7. CloudyUK

CloudyUK New Member

Ingame Name: CloudyUK

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 82 Hours 1 Min

Previous Factions:

Vertigo - Main World
    Legacy - Farm World (Owner)

Reasons you left:

Vertigo - Not allowed to get involved in anything.
    Legacy - Currently still in as i'm the owner.

Qualities that you feel benefit us:

I'm an active player on the server and i'm available whenever. I'm a team player and i'm willing to help with any projects you have got going. Willing to donate resources and generally help out wherever i'm needed.

Why we should accept you over others:

Because i'm better.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

On a serious note you should accept me because i'm honest and hardworking.
    I'll spend hours working on whatever you need me too.
  8. Jigadrin

Jigadrin New Member

Alright
  9. Jukst5

Jukst5 New Member

Ingame Name: Jukst5

Drug Rank: DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 155hrs

Previous Factions: OhChit

Reasons you left: The faction was kind of dead I was often the only one online

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good builder especially for auto farms

Why we should accept you over others: Because I have a large experience on this server since I started in 2016. I am really active these days so it could benefit your faction, and me too because I am sick of playing alone.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  10. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

Ingame Name: Parrot4KTV

Drug Rank: Chemist - Helper

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 263h

Previous Factions: OhChit - Vortex

Reasons you left: Both factions became inactive and I want to start farming and doing stuff again.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am sufficient in building, farming, and many other different things.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I feel like I could potentially be an excellent value to Aegis.
  11. Kalebean

Kalebean New Member MVP+

Ingame Name: Kalebean

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 80hr on this server and over 200+ on the last previous maps combined.

Previous Factions: Druggiejesus

Reasons you left: My girlfriend and I created the fac years ago but she no longer plays so I'm the only one active.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love to farm and build farms and I've been playing on this server a little after it started so I'm very dedicated to this game. I'm going to be more active on discord once I actually join a fac but I can help with new farm ideas, raiding, and grinding.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a very loyal player and get along with almost everyone I talk to now. In the past, I was pretty hated but I've really grown up. I have a lot of experience with MCD and i'm constantly making new farms and I have a lot of new ideas to be more efficient. Overall, I think I can be a really big help to your faction.
  12. TTenex

TTenex New Member

Ingame Name: TTenex

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 86 hours

Previous Factions: None other than a friend's

Reasons you left: Faction was not as active or productive and I want to pursue bigger things.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm very active on the server and on discord, so it will be extremely easy to reach out to me. I will help out fellow faction members or anything the faction itself needs help with to the best of my ability. I can prove very useful to the faction when a certain task is given to me.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a huge farmer that farms on hours end and is determined to finish any task or assignment given to me. My building skills are not the greatest but are pretty decent, to the point where I can help with any building or farm expansion. You will find me extremely helpful due to the fact that I'm very active and tend to play most of the day, so I will most likely be there for whatever is needed to be done.
  13. Yuvibae

Yuvibae New Member

Ingame Name: Yuvibae
    Donator Rank: N/A
    Online Time (/ot): 32 hours
    Previous Factions: None
    Reasons you left: Inactive and not too many players that hopped on as much
    Qualities that you feel benefit us: I grind and farm a lot and have been playing a lot with my friend ever since I found out about the server. Familiar with the games in and outs. I've been playing Minecraft a lot recently.
    Why we should accept you over others: I have a lot of experience with factions and decently good with pvp. I also have a great rep for mule jobs.
  14. Yoodaddymg1

Yoodaddymg1 New Member

Ingame Name: Yoodaddymg1

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): 32h and 17m

Previous Factions:none

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I don't cause any issues with anyone and ill truly help out the faction. with you guys ever need anything ill be more than welcome to help out.

Why we should accept you over others: You guys should accept me because i farm a lot and I try to help as much as I can. If you ever need any of my help like I said before, I'll be more than welcome to help out, also I'm always active so you will always have my help no matter what.
  15. Sox

Sox New Member MVP

brandino312
    Junky
    Ingame Name: Brandino312

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Donator Rank: MVP Legacy

Online Time (/ot): 1065hr

Previous Factions: MovingWeight (solo)

Reasons you left: Looking for opportunities

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Hard manual worker who was had replant since may. I do not pvp. I am a fellow gambler.

Why we should accept you over others: Although I gamble I plan to hang up those shoes and really focus on spending money to increase our operation and revenue.
  16. xJackedx

xJackedx New Member

Ingame Name: xJackedx

Drug Rank: MassProducer (Close to chemist, half way there)

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 168 hours.

Previous Factions: MCDrugs, Vortex

Reasons you left: Wasn't active enough.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I want to help everyone in the faction, so we can grow eachover as corny as it sounds.

Why we should accept you over others: Because i'm sexy as frick
  17. KindFriendlyFox

KindFriendlyFox New Member

Ingame Name: KindFriendlyFox

Drug Rank: producer

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 50 hours 13 min (as of rn)

Previous Factions: Equilibrium in farm, JaurezCartel in wild, both a bit inactive willing to leave both

Reasons you left: I haven't yet but there isn't alot to do and its kinda inactive i think so if i get accepted here i'll def leave

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm pretty trash at life and stuff so not alot but i know some cool people here so i wanna join ;-;

Why we should accept you over others: I play alot, got discord, and i'm not an asswipe

edit heres my disc if u need it = Mairu-San#8525
    edit 2 i edited to get back up to date
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  18. PrivateJake15379

PrivateJake15379 New Member

19. Smurfette

Smurfette TrialMod TrialMod

Ingame Name: Smurfette11

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 67hr 47min

Previous Factions: SAE, ShootingGun, ClubWeed

Reasons you left: The factions were inactive. most recently shootingGun was the faction created after SAE was disbanded and I was the only one working on the base and being active online.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I farm and grind constantly. I Always donate to the faction and always put my best foot forward when it comes to farming and making sure the faction is always the best it can possibly be.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm actually loyal and will stay loyal as long as I am being treated equal to others and being treated fairly. Also I provide excellent jokes. I have plenty of cringe jokes also if thats your thing.
  20. Campstantine

Campstantine New Member

Template:

Ingame Name: Campstantine

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot):111h Hour 3 Minutes

Previous Factions: RogerPirates, Equilibrium

Reasons you left: i haven't leave but i plan to if i get an offer and none of my faction member is active in wild.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very active on this server and on discord so i would be able to help out with any task given. I'm good at raiding and grinding mcmmo levels and average at PvP

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a hardworking person and i believe i will be able to complete most of the task given by you. The reason you should accept me instead of others is i can help in building and im quick at it and i can help out in raiding and i will stay with you all for a very long time as i have played minecraft since 2013.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you will consider to take me into your wild faction.