Not open for further replies.

birthdayb0y

Ingame Name: AzeronBot

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 92 hours

Previous Factions: THEBOYS

Reasons you left: inactivity

Qualities that you feel benefit us: im down to help with any projects or shit we need to do

Why we should accept you over others: i think im pretty experienced and im always ready to help

Ryan Low

Ingame Name: UTookAllMyNames

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 48 hours or something like that

Previous Factions: No big ones

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I used to play a ton of Minecraft factions back in 2013, but I just got back into things because I was bored. so I know how to do all the important stuff like base building, raiding, pvping, and overall just being a productive member of the faction. I love grinding, clearing out spaces for bases/farms etc. I consider myself pretty good at building, and I also like to just afk and farm.

Why we should accept you over others: It sucks not being in a big faction because I want to contribute and grind for a reason other than just making money for myself. I have a couple of pretty big solo farms but am looking for some homies and a good faction. I usually get back from work pretty late so I'm up during the late-night hours just grinding. I think I could bring a lot to the faction in terms of overall knowledge and work.

G

GentleEater

Aegis Faction Recruitment

There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

Some Info:

· We created our Faction in 2016 and 3 of the 5 original member are still active in the Faction today. We are one of the few Factions to have lasted multiple years on the server

· Many players from our Faction have gone on to become big players on the server after getting the starter boost from Aegis, GlucoseDaddy is an example that comes to mind

· Currently, Aegis has the 3rd and 4th highest ranked players on the server

· Aegis is now mainly a farming Faction, we only have a Faction on the farm world

· We have a trusted farm, which you’d gain access to use by talking to us via discord often, however we are planning a regular member farm for those who have just joined

Requirements:

These are just guidelines, some may be overlooked and it is up to the discretion of the Faction.

· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot

· We would like you to be at least Grower rank

· We would like you to not have an extensive /history

· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:

Ingame Name:

Drug Rank:

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot):

Previous Factions:

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us:

Why we should accept you over others:

G

GentleEater

Some Info:

· We created our Faction in 2016 and 3 of the 5 original member are still active in the Faction today. We are one of the few Factions to have lasted multiple years on the server

· Many players from our Faction have gone on to become big players on the server after getting the starter boost from Aegis, GlucoseDaddy is an example that comes to mind

· Aegis is now mainly a farming Faction, we only have a Faction on the farm world

· We have a trusted farm, which you’d gain access to use by talking to us via discord often, however we are planning a regular member farm for those who have just joined

Requirements:

These are just guidelines, some may be overlooked and it is up to the discretion of the Faction.

Template:

Ingame Name: GentleEater

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 20 hours

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: None

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love building and grinding farms and I will be willing to help harvest all of the crops

Why we should accept you over others: I like to work on big projects, such as building farms and helping the faction as a whole

CloudyUK

Ingame Name: CloudyUK

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 82 Hours 1 Min

Previous Factions:

Vertigo - Main World
Legacy - Farm World (Owner)

Reasons you left:

Vertigo - Not allowed to get involved in anything.
Legacy - Currently still in as i'm the owner.

I'm an active player on the server and i'm available whenever. I'm a team player and i'm willing to help with any projects you have got going. Willing to donate resources and generally help out wherever i'm needed.

Because i'm better.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

On a serious note you should accept me because i'm honest and hardworking.
I'll spend hours working on whatever you need me too.

Jukst5

Ingame Name: Jukst5

Drug Rank: DrugCartel

Online Time (/ot): 155hrs

Previous Factions: OhChit

Reasons you left: The faction was kind of dead I was often the only one online

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good builder especially for auto farms

Why we should accept you over others: Because I have a large experience on this server since I started in 2016. I am really active these days so it could benefit your faction, and me too because I am sick of playing alone.

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Parrot4KTV

Drug Rank: Chemist - Helper

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 263h

Previous Factions: OhChit - Vortex

Reasons you left: Both factions became inactive and I want to start farming and doing stuff again.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am sufficient in building, farming, and many other different things.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I feel like I could potentially be an excellent value to Aegis.

Kalebean

MVP+
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Kalebean

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 80hr on this server and over 200+ on the last previous maps combined.

Previous Factions: Druggiejesus

Reasons you left: My girlfriend and I created the fac years ago but she no longer plays so I'm the only one active.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love to farm and build farms and I've been playing on this server a little after it started so I'm very dedicated to this game. I'm going to be more active on discord once I actually join a fac but I can help with new farm ideas, raiding, and grinding.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a very loyal player and get along with almost everyone I talk to now. In the past, I was pretty hated but I've really grown up. I have a lot of experience with MCD and i'm constantly making new farms and I have a lot of new ideas to be more efficient. Overall, I think I can be a really big help to your faction.

Homophobe

Ingame Name: TTenex

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 86 hours

Previous Factions: None other than a friend's

Reasons you left: Faction was not as active or productive and I want to pursue bigger things.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm very active on the server and on discord, so it will be extremely easy to reach out to me. I will help out fellow faction members or anything the faction itself needs help with to the best of my ability. I can prove very useful to the faction when a certain task is given to me.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a huge farmer that farms on hours end and is determined to finish any task or assignment given to me. My building skills are not the greatest but are pretty decent, to the point where I can help with any building or farm expansion. You will find me extremely helpful due to the fact that I'm very active and tend to play most of the day, so I will most likely be there for whatever is needed to be done.

Yuvibae

Ingame Name: Yuvibae
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 32 hours
Previous Factions: None
Reasons you left: Inactive and not too many players that hopped on as much
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I grind and farm a lot and have been playing a lot with my friend ever since I found out about the server. Familiar with the games in and outs. I've been playing Minecraft a lot recently.
Why we should accept you over others: I have a lot of experience with factions and decently good with pvp. I also have a great rep for mule jobs.

Yoodaddymg1

Ingame Name: Yoodaddymg1

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): 32h and 17m

Previous Factions:none

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I don't cause any issues with anyone and ill truly help out the faction. with you guys ever need anything ill be more than welcome to help out.

Why we should accept you over others: You guys should accept me because i farm a lot and I try to help as much as I can. If you ever need any of my help like I said before, I'll be more than welcome to help out, also I'm always active so you will always have my help no matter what.

Sox

MVP
Ingame Name: Brandino312

Drug Rank: DrugBaron

Donator Rank: MVP Legacy

Online Time (/ot): 1065hr

Previous Factions: MovingWeight (solo)

Reasons you left: Looking for opportunities

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Hard manual worker who was had replant since may. I do not pvp. I am a fellow gambler.

Why we should accept you over others: Although I gamble I plan to hang up those shoes and really focus on spending money to increase our operation and revenue.

xJackedx

Ingame Name: xJackedx

Drug Rank: MassProducer (Close to chemist, half way there)

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 168 hours.

Previous Factions: MCDrugs, Vortex

Reasons you left: Wasn't active enough.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I want to help everyone in the faction, so we can grow eachover as corny as it sounds.

Why we should accept you over others: Because i'm sexy as frick

KindFriendlyFox

Ingame Name: KindFriendlyFox

Drug Rank: producer

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 50 hours 13 min (as of rn)

Previous Factions: Equilibrium in farm, JaurezCartel in wild, both a bit inactive willing to leave both

Reasons you left: I haven't yet but there isn't alot to do and its kinda inactive i think so if i get accepted here i'll def leave

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm pretty trash at life and stuff so not alot but i know some cool people here so i wanna join ;-;

Why we should accept you over others: I play alot, got discord, and i'm not an asswipe

edit heres my disc if u need it = Mairu-San#8525
edit 2 i edited to get back up to date

Last edited:

Some Info:

Requirements:

Template:

Ingame Name:
PrivateJake15379

Drug Rank:
Current Smuggler, was chemist but went police for like 3 minutes cuz i was bored

Donator Rank:
VIP currently, looking to upgrade eventually

Online Time (/ot):
140 hours, 30 mins

Previous Factions:
FamilyFriendlyFarmers, just me and a friend made it, he stopped playing

Reasons you left:
still in it but leaving because i have nobody to play with and im bored of solo grinding

heavy grinder, play a lot, good builder and farmer, friendly and fun

i feel like being a part of a larger faction would be a fun experience for everyone and i am very social and fun to have around.

Smurfette11

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ingame Name: Smurfette11

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 67hr 47min

Previous Factions: SAE, ShootingGun, ClubWeed

Reasons you left: The factions were inactive. most recently shootingGun was the faction created after SAE was disbanded and I was the only one working on the base and being active online.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I farm and grind constantly. I Always donate to the faction and always put my best foot forward when it comes to farming and making sure the faction is always the best it can possibly be.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I'm actually loyal and will stay loyal as long as I am being treated equal to others and being treated fairly. Also I provide excellent jokes. I have plenty of cringe jokes also if thats your thing.

Campstantine

Template:

Ingame Name: Campstantine

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot):111h Hour 3 Minutes

Previous Factions: RogerPirates, Equilibrium

Reasons you left: i haven't leave but i plan to if i get an offer and none of my faction member is active in wild.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very active on this server and on discord so i would be able to help out with any task given. I'm good at raiding and grinding mcmmo levels and average at PvP

Why we should accept you over others: I'm a hardworking person and i believe i will be able to complete most of the task given by you. The reason you should accept me instead of others is i can help in building and im quick at it and i can help out in raiding and i will stay with you all for a very long time as i have played minecraft since 2013.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you will consider to take me into your wild faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.