Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistters

Ingame Name: NotBowser

Drug Rank: Trafficker

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 12hr 15min

Previous Factions: BubberDuckey

Reasons you left: I am still in the faction but if I go onto joining Aegis I would leave due to joining a different faction!

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love to farm, I grind alot! I am dedicated and love the server! I will just wanna grow and help others!

Why we should accept you over others: You should pick me over others because I am going to be spending alot of time on the server, I will be doing alot of raiding and I will be grinding and trying to reach the top!

Hudsonprxce

Ingame Name: Hudsonprxce

Drug Rank: Grower

Donator Rank: None atm

Online Time (/ot): 35 hours

Previous Factions: just starter factions with me and my friends

Reasons you left: they stopped playing on the server

Qualities that you feel benefit us: all around great player, trustworthy, great builder, was builder rank on gtm-mc.com for over 2 year. not the greatest at auto farming not gonna lie but i can be useful in other ways, good mule runner too.

Why we should accept you over others: I have been playing mc for almost 9 years and i am really dedicated and know how to play factions very well, 4 years of faction experience. (i also have discord)

Javan Red-Hot

Ingame Name: Acered10/Ace2

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 499 hours

Previous Factions: BubberDuckey (my own)

Reasons you left: I haven't left yet but I am looking for a bigger faction with a bigger farm since I am now a higher rank

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am active a lot, I am discord active if necessary and I am easily agreeable with on decision making. I can also do slave work for the faction every now and then for a cut if wanted.

Why we should accept you over others: I am committed to the server and would love to be in a big fac for not only business opportunities but also companionship.

Last edited:

DeathDevours

Ingame Name: DeathDevours

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 83 hours 54 minutes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, have a part time job (can spend a bit of money on store stuff), willing to help build farms and faction bases, friendly, happy to share and support other players, MVP+ rank

Why we should accept you over others: I have MVP+ rank, active, I'm a team player, and very friendly!

Someone_Playing

Ingame Name:Someone_Playing

Drug Rank:Trafficker

Donator Rank:Nope

Online Time (/ot):35 hours

Previous Factions:None

Reasons you left:Im new

Qualities that you feel benefit us:Ive got some pretty big wheat farms man

Why we should accept you over others:I just wanna hang out and talk in discord and build big farms

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Devisee

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 41 Hours 0 Minutes At The Time Of Writing This Application.

Previous Factions: FarmerMen and Devs

Reasons you left: Because I was betrayed in FarmersMen and Devs are my own little faction just for me. I left because think there is a possibility of my join Aegis.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am extremely good at muling so I can run the drugs if needed. I have 674 Reputation and a 99% Success Rate! Do /mule rep Devisee if you don't believe me when I am online.

Why we should accept you over others: Because I can dig out big areas for farms because ill just chill and listen to my music. I can farm the crops for formulas for people. I always replant my crops I'm nice in chat and I think people kinda know who I am because of my muling rep so I believe I have a little name for myself. I am also in Vertigo in the normal world and Lurnn told me this is a good farm fac. I can also make the farms and I can automate any that are currently not automated.

Devlinboy13

Ingame Name Devlinboy13

Drug Rank:Grower 10% till i am Producer

Donator Rank:None

Online Time (/ot): 63 hrs

Previous Factions:None

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am a hardworking player love to build and make farms im pretty much on the server whenever im not at work im really good a building and i know its faction for farming but i had to pvp im not the worst at it

Why we should accept you over others:im a loyel person would just ditch the faction for another

H2OplusWater

Ingame Name:H2OplusWater

Drug Rank:Grower

Donator Rank:MVP

Online Time (/ot):53 Hours

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I'll be a slave.

Why we should accept you over others:
I don't know? Im wet....

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: parcheesi15

Drug Rank: Mod.

Donator Rank: MVP++

Online Time (/ot): 1335h

Previous Factions: Conquest

Reasons you left: It's conquest....

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm literally parcheesi15

Why we should accept you over others: See above

Devlinboy13

Ingame Name: Devlinboy13

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Donator Rank:VIP+

Online Time (/ot):164 hours

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very good at building decent a pvp love making farms im a nice guy and a active player on the server i would also help in anyone in the faction that needs it or donate to the faction if it needs help with a farm

Why we should accept you over others: i am a loyal player

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In-game Name: Parrot4KTV

Online Time (/ot): 525 hours and 23 minutes. - 1:10AM 9/14 Central Time.

Previous Factions: OhChit, Vortex

Reasons you left: I'm still currently in the Vortex Farm Faction, but willing to leave if accepted.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good sufficient farmer, and I've been getting better over time PVPing, building bases, cannoning, etc. Just the game overall.

Why we should accept you over others: I feel like I could potentially be a valuable asset to Aegis. I get along with most people in Aegis, and like I've said before, I've been getting better at things that I haven't in the past.

IMrPinkCupcakeI

Ingame Name:IMrPinkCupcakeI

Drug Rank:kingpin

Donator Rank:-

Online Time (/ot):162 hours

Previous Factions:theboiis(a faction with just my friend)

Reasons you left:my friend does not play anymore

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I like building farms, am easy to work with and can afk a lot.

Why we should accept you over others: If i get chosen, I could (if you want) take on the project of building a farm for new members of the faction. Also, I can help you with your math/physics homework XD.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
In-game Name: Parrot4KTV

Online Time (/ot): 525 hours and 23 minutes. - 1:10AM 9/14 Central Time.

Previous Factions: OhChit, Vortex

Reasons you left: I'm still currently in the Vortex Farm Faction, but willing to leave if accepted.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good sufficient farmer, and I've been getting better over time PVPing, building bases, cannoning, etc. Just the game overall.

Why we should accept you over others: I feel like I could potentially be a valuable asset to Aegis. I get along with most people in Aegis, and like I've said before, I've been getting better at things that I haven't in the past.
Just would like to say making faction apps to multiple facs at the same time, at least for vertigo will highly decrease your chances of joining.

bbman07

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Template:

Ingame Name: bbman07

Donator Rank: N/A

Online Time (/ot): 83hr

Previous Factions: Only a holding faction for my farm to claim land

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very active and know how to build very well. I will benefit you in the way of doing base work I can sit down for hours and work on stuff that you need me to. I am a very friendly person and I wont cause any problems with other people.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a nice person that really just wants to be in the community, I want to help the faction grow and I promise I will only bring good things here. I will work for my respect and won't beg for access to the base. I have some skills in building. If I start a build I will finish it same goes for making drugs. I believe you should choose me because even if the other people have same or better skills then me I am a good person that is active and I am a good person just to talk to and get a good laugh in. I have been playing MC-drugs since the last map.

Edit: I’m in the faction now

Last edited:

Nish_9

Ingame Name: Nish_9

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 191h 20mins

Previous Factions: Rogers_Pirates

Reasons you left: faction was very inactive

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm online everyday for about 3 hours and will help everyone in the faction if they ask for it.

Why we should accept you over others: because I'm really helpful and also good at making huge farms.

PS : I want to join the faction in wild, however, if it is compulsory for me to join the faction in farm world too, then I'll leave my current faction.

Ark_Angel_2246

Ingame Name: Ark_Angel_2246

Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Drug Baron

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 450 hours

Previous Factions: A friends faction I'm in to help with their power

Reasons you left: I haven't left it but if i am accepted I will leave

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm extremely active and will do everything in my power to help players both in and out of the faction if they need it or ask. I personal think I have great building qualities due to the fact I use to help build in some big servers such as Mineplex then again it was only if they needed me or if i was not busy since I was a mod on the server. I also spend a lot of time farming and this is a faction that is mainly focusing on farming. My pvp is not exactly the best so if we were to do a raid I would not be of much help in the pvp department but i'm also not the worst at it so if that counts for anything then theres that.

Why we should accept you over others: I am an extremely loyal person and would never inside or betray the faction in any way shape or form. I would rather give items and money to other players in the faction to better them if they are a lower rank than myself and I feel they deserve it. I am also extremely active both on the server and discord so you can reach out to me at anytime and ill be able to respond. Lastly i'm an extremely friendly and kind person if that counts for anything. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ingame Name: GoodChum_

Drug Rank: Gamer

Donator Rank: Omega Gamer

Online Time (/ot): Infinite

Previous Factions: All

Reasons you left: Im still in them

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Bullying children

Why we should accept you over others: I suck dick for $5

McMelvinnnn

Ingame Name: McMelvinnnn

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: None

Online Time (/ot): 387 hrs

Previous Factions: Vortex

Reasons you left: trying to join a bigger and better faction

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have dedicated a lot of of time on this server, so i know almost everything this server has to offer.

Why we should accept you over others: Im active almost everyday. I'm constantly farming and trying to make money.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.