Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Aegis Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by 14Squared, Jul 24, 2019.

1. CrpyCrftr

CrpyCrftr Member

Ingame Name: CrpyCrftr

Drug Rank: Grower

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 104h

Previous Factions: Conquest

Reasons you left: Inactive over summer

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can cannon pretty well and I’m fine with just being around for Aegis max power. I’m a pretty good farmer and I’m good with numbers (calculating what the best things to sell are).

Why we should accept you over others: I am active, driven, and open to taking orders and supporting the faction. I’m here for fun and also for getting things done. I’m up for raids and while my PVP might not be great, I can cannon pretty well and I am pretty good at parkour and finding creative ways to get in or escape.
  2. Florisbiebie

Florisbiebie TrialMod TrialMod

Has been talked to.

Application Accepted.
  3. ImNotHigh1

ImNotHigh1 New Member

Ingame Name: ImNotHigh1
    Drug Rank: Chemist
    Donator Rank: VIP+
    Online Time (/ot): 169 Hours
    Previous Factions: Vertigo
    Qualities that you feel will benefit us: I put alot of effort into things and when i put my mind to something I can get it done.
    I think by having me in your faction it will help you complete things faster and in a more beneficial way.
    Why should we accept you over others: I enjoy the server and Im not all about grinding, I try to have fun with people and build friendships with other players.
  4. Florisbiebie

Application Accepted.
    Do /f join aegis
    After this, talk to a faction mod (or higher) and talk to them in a Discord call.
  5. lawby

lawby New Member VIP+

Ingame Name: lawby

Drug Rank: el chapo

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): a few hours a day

Previous Factions: ohchit like 2-3 maps ago. I havent joined a faction since then

Reasons you left: I never joined back this map or the previous map

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can give ya my vip+ kits and also do /near for raid to find people in the wilderness or farm lands.

Why we should accept you over others: loyal.
  6. Florisbiebie

Application Denied.

Reason: Lied about drug rank and OT. We have no need for VIP+ kits.

Thank you for applying.
  7. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Hey bud, ohchit still exists under a new name! maybe try applying for them :D
    https://mc-drugs.com/threads/valhalla-recruitment.9301/
  8. Reddditt

Reddditt New Member

Ingame Name: Reddditt

Drug Rank: Producer

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 38h 26min

Previous Factions: Fracture, Conquest

Reasons you left: The faction Fracture was just me and a friend wanting to start out on the server. I left Conquest because I didn't like the whole pay 4 mil to be trusted thing and I didn't want to only be in the faction for power.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am an efficient farmer and can be on various times throughout the day. I am loyal and friendly and work well with other people.

Why we should accept you over others: You should accept me over others because I am a loyal faction member, good farmer, and I work good with others who know me and I am also good at helping others.

Thanks for the chance, Reddditt
  9. Florisbiebie

Application Accepted.

Join discord channel and talk to "King Frick" for further instructions
  10. lawby

lawby New Member VIP+

im el chapo in real life . i thought you meant in irl
  11. McMelvinnnn

McMelvinnnn New Member

Ingame Name: McMelvinnnn

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 554 hrs

Previous Factions: Vortex and Bloods

Reasons you left: Got insided by a hackerman

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I know have everything works on the server and been playing for a while.

Why we should accept you over others: I can build and pvp and im online almost everyday.

[/QUOTE]
  12. Florisbiebie

[/QUOTE]

Application Denied.

Thank you for applying!
  13. McMelvinnnn

McMelvinnnn New Member

14. Ark Ang3l

Ark Ang3l New Member

Template:

Ingame Name: ArkAng3l

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): Super new

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Very good at grinding and selling drugs lol

Why we should accept you over others: because when I get dedicated to a server/faction I get DEDICATED and put my all

[/QUOTE]
  15. Bob_bob

Bob_bob New Member

Ingame Name: Bob_bob (AKA BobRoss)

Drug Rank: KingPin Prestige I

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 223 Hrs

Previous Factions: YtB (Yeah The Boys)

Reasons you left: Was a solo faction I started by myself to get started on the server. (Still in it)

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I love the growing and farming aspect off this server. I'm always trying to improve my farms to be more efficient and effective. I love testing and building different auto farms to improve life for myself (Being solo atm).
    I am a decent Redstone builder from auto farms to lighting systems for a base.

Why we should accept you over others: Being from a different time zone (New Zealand) than 80% off the server. I am active when other faction members go to bed. I'm also on when Americans and Europeans are on so get both major time zones.

P.S I just want to be more involved with a larger faction than farming and trying to survive by myself.
    Thanks for reading my application.
    As always be Happy
    -BobRoss
  16. Florisbiebie

Application accepted!