Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

"Aegis: The Okayest Faction"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker Brand Books has just published its first installment of Faction Chronicles. Volume 1 details the lives of a member of the okayest faction known to man, Aegis. In 26 pages of Grade-A literature, readers embark on an adventure about coming to terms with not being the best.

Prospective readers can keep a sharp eye on /ah for available copies. The Okayest Faction was quietly launched late last night to dedicated fans. Here is what our first reader has said about the novel:

e2095c3f4be9684601eab52d1eaab70e.png

c0937f6576f705c680324bb210495283.png

Special appearances throughout the novel are made by InFamousAge, Ridah, and nibbaseatinbeans.

Be on the lookout for more Baker Brand Books in the near future!

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
After reading the book i've decided to sue you for right of use. I want a 30% cut of all sales of the book. I'm willing to deem this book as fiction as they don't stay true to the playout. You'll hear from my lawyer in 2-3 days.

After reading the book i've decided to sue you for right of use. I want a 30% cut of all sales of the book. I'm willing to deem this book as fiction as they don't stay true to the playout. You'll hear from my lawyer in 2-3 days.

You may speak to my lawyer as well, GillzTheGod

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hello Jeff,

I have been appointed as the lawyer of ‘InFamousAge’
Please have your lawyer contact me as soon as possible so we can come to an agreement of the owed amount,
Thanks,
Squared

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Hello Jeff,

I have been appointed as the lawyer of ‘InFamousAge’
Please have your lawyer contact me as soon as possible so we can come to an agreement of the owed amount,
Thanks,
Squared
hey retard im jeff's lawyer and the judge says you lose i win big E. get rekt idiot another one for p0jetski minecraft pvp warrior.

FIRE SALE

AEGIS HAS ONCE AGAIN FAILED A RAID. AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TNT, AEGIS HAS ONCE AGAIN FAILED TO MAKE A DENT ON THEIR ATTEMPTED RAIDS. COMMEMORATE THIS LANDMARK EVENT WITH YOUR VERY OWN COPY OF AEGIS- THE OKAYEST FACTION

TODAY ONLY ******JUST 25K PER COPY****** send me a message in game or a /trade to pick up your copy today!

Prices typically range between 50-100k, this is the best deal you will find for the fan-favorite novel, ever.

Still not sure whether or not this novel is worth the purchase? Check out what some of our readers have had to say:

1c8ae3c7c70a132bef475a23d4cfa6b4.png

413adde439053eeb178459b2b86aa8dd.png

d18b1c6e6ccdbb5f5c98020fbb76f1c3.png

09d0cbf431478c97409ce14f1e3ab4ef.png

Even the owner of MC Drugs, Dakotaa, has gotten in on the fun

c462d5d9053797863d9da1090b485a16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online