/ah for druggies only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Ive just realized that selling drugs on ah should be made impossible due to the fact that cops can buy drugs and resell for their crazy percentage.

That being said, it would be pretty dope if there was an /ah just for druggies to use. This would benefit both high and low level players. The high level players would be able to sell their drugs for under market value to noobs, and the noobs would profit by running the drugs (and taking the risk of being frisked) for the farmers so that the farmers could spend more time farming and less time running drugs. This would add a way to make money for lower level players other than just starting a farm. Maybe you could sell more than just one stack at a time on this /ah, like perhaps an inventory at a time (for cactus farmers and such).

Anyways thanks for considering this, and sorry for the shit quality of how this was written as it is 1am and Im too tired to write well structured proposals.
-Herby

Last edited:

PrimRose823

MVP+
Selling drugs on /ah isn't allowed as is. Its a cool concept and all but dont you think it would be really op?

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
It's not op at all. The person selling the drugs to the noob would be losing money and saving time, and the person selling the drugs would only make a small profit. I sold unconverted sugar cane for like 20% under market value so that I didn't have to convert it, and there were plenty of lower level players who would buy it to convert and sell. Basically you're just paying lower level players to sell your drugs. It's already legal to do that, this system would just make it easier to do.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
And you're right that selling drugs on ah isn't allowed, but it isn't listed anywhere as a rule so my point is that it should be listed somewhere so people know. There shouldn't be unwritten rules that people are expected to follow

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
I was referring to the rules list in game when you do /rules. I bet 99% of players have never gone to the website and seen that (including me until just now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.