Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
7ef066cf8c6427f3020900b2f26f6b55bccab634

OR

Some alternatives in order to stop people from using normal tnt.

Maybe make the exceedingly rare jackhammer 5x5 and make the 3x3 one a rare? The fuckboi faction servers let you start with an upgradable pickaxe that starts at 2x2.

What do other players think of this?

Last edited:

StopTakingUsernames

OR you can stop lagging the server by spamming dispensers! Isn't that an amazing alternative? And I use 24 dispensers in my barrel you dumb fuck

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
  • There is no need to stop using normal tnt
  • First of all the jackhammer makes a 3x3x2 hole, and comparing MCDrugs to "fuckboi factions" and insinuating that MCDrugs should be more like them is just dumb.
  • You are the only person I have seen complain about trenching and it's clearly just because you're mad about your ban, otherwise, you would have made this post before your ban, not after.

_Dest

Mod
Staff member
As one of the people that own a jackhammer the 3x3x2 hole it provides is more than enough to dig out bases/farms

There's also Haste II pickaxes out there and Haste II potions

Last edited:

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
OR you can stop lagging the server by spamming dispensers! Isn't that an amazing alternative? And I use 24 dispensers in my barrel you dumb fuck
LOL! Just the barrel, you know next time you use any tnt cannon with more than 30 dispensers you are getting the same ban I did right?

• There is no need to stop using normal tnt
  • First of all the jackhammer makes a 3x3x2 hole, and comparing MCDrugs to "fuckboi factions" and insinuating that MCDrugs should be more like them is just dumb.
  • You are the only person I have seen complain about trenching and it's clearly just because you're mad about your ban, otherwise, you would have made this post before your ban, not after.
1) Yes there is, if not I wouldn't have gotten banned for it.
2.1) Yes I know that.
2.2) Not wanting it to be like "fuckboi factions", this is just a feature they have and it's for a reason. Lurnn you should know this coming from it.
3) Exactly, but at the same time, from Dakota, if this was already on the server I wouldn't have gotten banned.
FYI there are at least two confirmed jackhammers on the server right now
2 out of thousands of legacy crates opened.
As one of the people that own a jackhammer the 3x3x2 hole it provides is more than enough to dig out bases/farms
There's also Haste II pickaxes out there and Haste II potions
The point is it is much faster, an iron pickaxe is viable for digging out bases too.

In conclusion,
Hey Leftits

Can you count the genders?

Well, you should be done counting by now

Because there are only two! ♀♂

When you troll a libtard

epic style

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
1) Yes, there is, if not I wouldn't have gotten banned for it. - You got banned because you were told to stop and you didn't you weren't banned for simply using normal tnt and you are well aware of that.

3) Exactly, but at the same time, from Dakota, if this was already on the server I wouldn't have gotten banned. - same here you weren't simply banned for using TNT

2 out of thousands of legacy crates opened. Mate the chances aren't that low I have A jackhammer MK 2 and smuggler sneakers and I haven't even opened a full stack of legacy crates and there is more than 2, I can confirm about 5

The point is it is much faster, an iron pickaxe is viable for digging out bases too - Its factions it's about grinding it being faster really shouldn't matter especially since if people could clear a whole chunk in 5 seconds people would be able to build bases in a matter of an hour vs. the grind most people put in which is DAYS, it would literally ruin one of the main aspects of factions especially on MCDrugs

And you keep saying I come from "fuckboi factions" buddy I don't.

Edit: Those ChunkBusters would also cause LAG maybe even more?, isnt the whole point of this thread solutions to reduce lag whilst trenching?

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm just going to say, If you could clear whole chunks like in that video... It would just be dumb... I agree with most of what Lurnn has said. The point of a faction server is the grind... Take away the grind then take away an apsect of the server that people actually enjoy.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
The point is it is much faster, an iron pickaxe is viable for digging out bases too - Its factions it's about grinding it being faster really shouldn't matter especially since if people could clear a whole chunk in 5 seconds people would be able to build bases in a matter of an hour vs. the grind most people put in which is DAYS, it would literally ruin one of the main aspects of factions especially on MCDrugs

1) Exactly if these features were here I would use them instead of tnting.

2) Yes, the chances of getting jackhammers are that low. That is why im saying to make them 5x5 and add 3x3 to crates as a rare.

3) Not saying to take out the grind, I'm giving alternatives to not lag the server when building your base. At the very least the trenching tnt, they cause less lag and are more effective trenching too.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just because you're banned on the server does not mean that you're able to just come and be a twat on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.