• Not really

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
A plugin that I think would be cool for vanity would be pets that follow you around spawn. There can be cows, pigs, chickens etc. you could buy these off the website or with points or they can be accessories with the rank you have. And if the plugin had this you can also customize the animal by changing the name. An example would be if you could have a creeper that would follow you around at spawn if you are MVP+. :cool::)

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I like the idea, would be cool. (not saying that just because I'm MVP+ and I want a creeper pet)

TheCrazyNo1

Well, it's not really bad idea tho but what about to decrease the rank cause MVP+ is really high for a lot of players so you could decrease it to MVP. MVP + it's too much, isn't it?

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
VIP could have farm animals (pigs, chickens, cows, sheep) VIP+ could have basic night mobs (Creeper, Skelly, Zombie, Spider) and MVP could have nether and end creatures (enderman, zombie pigman, blaze, lave cube)
and MVP+ could have the rest (Wolf, cat, horse, slime, silverfish, villager, snowman, maybe even wither?) Plus each rank would give you ones before it, and maybe MVP and MVP+ could name the pets

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Any admin or owners would you implement this plugin if you had the resources.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have discussed this in the past and are looking for the best fit for our server as we still aren't certain we wish to add this feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.