TheKnowledgeable

In Game Name : AshleyUglov
Length of Ban : 7 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : jrd3044
Staff who dealt with you : NA
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Abusing/Creating exploit
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Abusing a glitch.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I think there is a miss understanding, in the proof presented by the person who reported me (RussianSanta) I never said I will be abusing any glitch, I am aware that cops aren't allowed to trade with non-cops because of many reasons. I simply was going to trade my seeds with him so he can sell my seeds for me the trade was going to be via frisking me.... HE (RussianSanta) claims that I promoted a non-ending loop, this is a false accusation I never told him to give me back the seeds so he would frisk me again, and the proof he provided just shows me trying to make a deal with him.
Why should we unban you : I believe I should be unbanned because I haven't abused any glitch, I do not plan on abusing any glitch. I solely wanted to trade my seeds for money with RussianSanta since regular players can't sell seeds.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : If regular players are not allowed to make deals with cops, then I will not make deals with cops but I also believe that in /rules that should be stated.
How can we trust you again? : I've done nothing wrong, you can keep a watch on me. Also RussianSanta claims my source of money is this "glitch", I have proof of how I got a lot of my money (AKA selling bread @Prison)
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : RussianSanta and I have a lot of beef, I thought he would fall for my trick and make the trade with me so I can get him demoted, I was 100% sure that none of what I'm doing is illegal hence why I did it. I wanted to get him demoted, because I know cops aren't suppose to trade with non-cops or their punishment would be getting demoted; HOWEVER, no where does it state that if a non-cop makes a trade with a cop they get banned which's why I am extremely confused.

TheKnowledgeable

I would really appreciate it if the proof presented by RussianSanta is reviewed again before this forum is approved/denied, because the proof he presented DOES NOT support the claims he's made I did not abuse any glitch and was NOT planning on abusing any glitch.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hello AshleyUglov,

I have reviewed the evidence with a few other staff members and it seems like you were well aware that is was against the rules.
2016-08-14_05-07-59-png.286

In this photo, you acknowledge that cops cannot make deals with a regular player. In another part of the book, you state that you do it this way, to avoid anything being traced in the logs. I wouldn't call your ban abusing a glitch, as it would be more of you exploiting the cop system for your gain. You also stated that you have done this to more than one cop. Now that we know what you had them reply with, we can go review the logs and check for who else did this. If indeed you did do this with other cops, I would highly suggest you tell me now, before I review logs. If other cops are caught doing this they will be in trouble, and I will most likely extend your ban. If you come forward with a list of people who participated in this exploit, your ban would not be extended. I will post our decision later tonight.

Thanks,
jrd

TheKnowledgeable

RagingBull and nyufcue are the only cops who agreed to do this with me (You can also check the logs for further details if you wish). I tried with other cops but none of them agreed to do it, and I used the book so they don't get demoted not so I don't get in trouble(if I was aware it could get me in trouble wouldn't have done it in the first place). It does not say that non-cops can get in trouble for making deals with cops. I've learned my lesson, if you can revoke/reduce my punishment it would be appreciated, I only joined a week ago I don't see the necessity of banning me an entire week for something I was not aware could get me in trouble. I had full knowledge that cops can get in trouble for that, but read the /rules very clearly and none of it says it is against the rules. I know that what staff says goes, but I haven't been warned either I don't know why skip the warning and ban me an entire week. I now acknowledge the fact that this could get me in trouble, and I will no longer attempt to make deals with cops. I'm glad you're aware I wasn't abusing any glitch and again would GREATLY appreciate if my punishment is revoked/reduced because college starts for me in 2 weeks and I will be 90% less active, banning me this week is going to hurt me extremely and usually people are banned so they are taught a lesson. I've learned my lesson. Thank you.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Do you know specific date those cops accepted? It would be easier for me to prove.

TheKnowledgeable

No clue, Definitely look before 4 days ago, I joined approximately 10 days ago so look from around 8 days ago till 4 days ago... you should find the logs between these 4 days. However nyu was in my faction he was a cop so all the transactions occurred in /pc (He (nyufcue) claims staff can't see these logs I am unsure if that's true or not. But either way, he resigned his cop rank so he no longer is a cop.... and the book @RussianSanta has is signed by RagingBull I think that should be enough evidence. I assure you that this will not happen again, I might've cheated the system but I only did so believing that only the cops would get in trouble if I had ANY idea that this could get me in trouble I would not have partaken in it. It also was not my idea, this whole thing originated from nyufcue. When I was new, I took screen shots of my trades with nyufcue in case it was illegal I wanted to report him so I wouldn't get in trouble.... but I asked a dozen of staff and none told me a non-cop can get banned for trading with a cop that's why I didn't say anything. I knew all along cops can get in trouble but if I had any clue it could get me in trouble I wouldn't have done it. Here are the screen shot I have of nyufcue. https://gyazo.com/b17ebdd72363d7582292607777c1b8e6 I would greatly appreciate if you are able to revoke or reduce my ban sentence. I am not but a new player, if I was aware this could get me in trouble too I wouldn't have risked taking apart of it.... much of my behavior also can further demonstrate that I am not a risk taker that's why I don't gamble much on the server, because if there's a risk of losing I don't like to go in; hence why I decided to partake in such transactions with the police, I ASSURE that I had no clue it could get me in trouble. And I assure you, going forward I will not be doing this again.

TheKnowledgeable

I just realized in that screenshot, nyufcue was actually making another transaction before resigning his position he sold his cop items to a non-cop which's illegal also. This is nyufcue telling whoever he sold the weapon to (I forgot the name and it isn't captured via screenshot) to claim another officer sold him the police weapon if asked. https://gyazo.com/ac2adaf9b1b38a42bdc48ecb532b1364.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have reduced the ban to 4 days. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reply.

Thanks,
jrd

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.