Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfette11

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your IGN : Smurfette11
Player to be reported : 36s, civilly
Player being reported Rank :
Describe your issue in detail: I asked 36s if their fac would like to truce, he asked what is the age range in your faction I said there are 2 girls ages 19, 20 and two guys ages 17, 25. then he says tell the girl that is 18 to hmu. then I said that would be me so he says hmu. I asked why. he says to start a streak with me on the snap and ill truce you. I said pay me 100k and ill truce you and add you on the snap. now I was thinking if I add him I don't have to talk to him and I'll just send ceiling pics if we start a streak. he is apparently thinking this is going to be something more because he asked how hot do you think you are ... I say well I think I'm pretty hot because I'm not tryna downplay my self-esteem. (ya know to love yourself) then I asked are you going to send your name so we can truce and start a streak or whatever. then civilly says f off, stop tryna sell yourself to my members. you're a slut. usually, I would just forget about stuff like this but.
Why do you feel this is worth a report: I felt this was necessary because these boys were just asking for girls to join their faction prior to this conversation. I want to bring awareness to this and hopefully stop them from being sexist whenever and assuming things they don't know anything about. I hope the girls that join their faction don't feel like these boys made me feel.
Attached Evidence here: I do have screenshots on my phone of the convo with civilly but didn't get the ones with 36s in time.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
In situations like this you can /ignore (name) and it will stop them from sending you messages

Hello Smurfette,

Sadly the internet is filled with creeps, what you can do is /ignore tot the players that harass you and trust that being truced with a faction is not worth you giving a random person over the internet your personal social media and access to you.

Protect yourself and remember it's just a game and you can always rebuild bases, farms, etc.

Kind regards,
Tattersail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online