Atorras

In Game Name : Atorras
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft
Staff who banned you : Skebby
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Attempted x-ray
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Hacking?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I was typing t.x-ray and stuff in the chat (Not even joking) I was making fun of the situation that someone said they had been x-rayed. I was typing "t.x-ray t.nuker t.fast-nuker t.auto-place" I am dead serious... I don't use scripts or hacks and my game version is on 1.10.2
Why should we unban you : Because all I was doing was spamming the chat.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Be more careful what I spam if I spam
How can we trust you again? : Because I have had no warnings and I only spammed the chat..
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Investigate a situation before making an assumption and jumping to conclusions. .-.

Atorras

Like I am really confused as to why I was banned immediately without any warning or confrontation? This was my 2nd time joining the server...

Last edited:

Skebby

MVP
Hacking isn't taken lightly here. We try to keep the server clean of as much hackers as we can. That being said, when someone joins the server and types a message like that in, we don't think twice about taking action that can be dealt with in a better way than letting it happen.

As this appears to have been a misunderstanding, I'll allow you to play on the server right now, as long as you intend to play and not troll.

Appeal Accepted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.