MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Your IGN : lurnn
Player to be reported : parcheesi15
Player being reported Rank : mod
Describe your issue in detail : he was autoclicking
Why do you feel this is worth a report : stated above
Attached Evidence here : addition : ace was in the ts channel too and parch didnt decide to tell anyone he was "testing an exploit" he just wanted to get out of my trap previously normal players have said they were trying to "test" these things before telling anyone and it still results them in bans? but yet in this case because parcheesi is a mod he does not get punished biased?
like To add if a staff member can just say "i was testing it for research purposes" is that really fair? he didnt make it clear to any of the higher staff in the ts that he was testing something he didnt say that to anyone actually he just wanted to escape
Many staff might take this to there advantage exploit on purpose possibly hack to see if "it was possible"
If parches reason was to "Test" an exploit to get out of my trap which he wanted to do because I would not let him f stuck
Then hell he could have installed fly to see if it was POSSIBLE
and after finding out the exploit was possible why would he continue to do it

To add ACE did ban him for this and only unbanned him later on because there was a bot attack im unsure if aces intention was to ban him later or if he never was going to reban him or he forgot but ace did believe that parch deserved the ban for this.

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I did say publicly in the teamspeak that I was going to download an autoclicker to test if the exploit could be taken further with a third party software, which did not work. It is clear I am not trying to escape your trap. Not sure why you're taking this report farther when it was already marked as invalid.

Also:

Kind of bold speaking for Ace like that. "ace did believe that parch deserved the ban for this"

"Many staff will take this to there advantage exploit on purpose possibly hack " their*

Ace also banned me for "not the head mod" which was one of many other false bans I received yesterday. The ban for "exloits" was only furthering the pre-existing joke.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
https://gyazo.com/28ba44e774e69c5ebe5f502172f89b67
Banned for not the head mod??? i dont think so bud banned for exploiting.
Also as showed in the video you did NOT mention you were going to download a autoclicker to test anything you just did it.
And all that i can see is you trying to escape... but yet you say you're not trying to?
It looks like you had a sever lapse of judgement and are trying to create excuses to avoid a punishment you truly know you deserve.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This has been appropriately responded to in the player report.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.