Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

AxisEmpire recruitment

EpicGaming6909

Well this whole faction is a very simple thing. We have started our work on the faction base but it isnt quite finished.

So far we have made a weed farm, small chest room, and furnace room. For those of you wondering.

We dont have many requirements but we will list them. First heres some info. Our faction tends to not use skype or teamspeak we now use discord and we ask you questions on there. We have made some progress on our base and we make more and more each day so dont expect what you see to be final
Now I just hope you will listen to these rules:

1. Dont be a dick, no one would want you to be in the faction if you were a dick now would they?
2. Dont teleport unknown people into the base.
3. Dont troll the other members with really annoying traps.
4. Dont try and force people into what you want them to do.
5. Dont scam any other members
6. Dont raid allied or truced factions
7. Dont inside any information to any others
8. Dont be a complete idiot

Recomended things to do to get officer ranking:

1. Be extremely helpful
2. Recruit a few friends.
3. Give good suggestions in the discord
4. Follow all these rules without breaking them

Most of you will be recruits unless we really liked your answers in the discord recruitment. If you cant use discord then you can apply in the comments with these few questions:

1: How much experience have you had with factions (mcdrugs or factions [how much time spent, first time playing, etc.])?

2: What is your age?

3: What is your rank (may not matter quite yet but we still want to know)?

4. What do you think every faction would need that is obvious?

5. Have you ever been betrayed or betrayed another faction?

6. What is your IGN?

7. What can you do for our faction?

If you would like to have a better chance at starting at member rank and stay in touch with us join the discord (we will ask you questions on there instead, its either the set questions here or these questions and maybe something different, it at least gives you a chance of getting member): https://discord.gg/ZqHRuAE

Last edited:

Tim_58

Hey,
I really want to join the faction.
1. I've played alot other faction servers for a long time, i've also played HCF and for a short time another drug related server.
2 I'm 15 y/o.
3 My rank is Mule
4 Obsidian walls surrounded with water. Maybe lava above to hide the base for Xray hackers. A huge farming place with a nice chest room.
5 Nope, I'm always loyal to other faction-mates because I think it's really annoying to have a team with guys that sucks.
6 I don't use IGN.
7 I can help with farming and gathering some wood etc.. I can help with distracting the cops in the town and running to the drug shop.

I hope I can join the faction.
Tim

EpicGaming6909

Hey,
I really want to join the faction.
1. I've played alot other faction servers for a long time, i've also played HCF and for a short time another drug related server.
2 I'm 15 y/o.
3 My rank is Mule
4 Obsidian walls surrounded with water. Maybe lava above to hide the base for Xray hackers. A huge farming place with a nice chest room.
5 Nope, I'm always loyal to other faction-mates because I think it's really annoying to have a team with guys that sucks.
6 I don't use IGN.
7 I can help with farming and gathering some wood etc.. I can help with distracting the cops in the town and running to the drug shop.

I hope I can join the faction.
Tim
Yeah your in ill invite you

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.