MVP+
In Game Name : LITTLE5LAYER
Length of Ban : 28 days/4 weeks
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : Again
Staff who have warned you previously : Again
Reason for ban on record : Hacked client / xray i think it is
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : There were name tags nearby as I recently mined a monster spawner and it was another spawner.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : After I mined the first spawner I went on to investigate further caves nearby or other spawners. As it happens ThaCandyMan was there in a spawner room baiting me as there were mobs around him while he ws in the spawner room.
Why should we unban you : False ban?
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Never go mining again
How can we trust you again? : I promise to never mine again and or never kill another mob
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : idk

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
#1 I started watching you when you dug down to a spider spawner in the ocean... Possibly heard mobs I gave that one to ya. #2 You mined a staircase down to a zombie spawner at this point I noticed you looking even above the ground before mobs spawned to see where the spawner was. I noticed while in spectator mode there was another skeleton spawner next to it... 0 mobs and no name tags. You mined directly across from the zombie spawner room while no mobs were present until you got within a certain distance for them to start spawning at which point I knew you were xraying them. As far as your "baiting" comment... While in spectator mode no mobs will spawn so it was impossible for me to spawn the mobs, any staff can verify this statement. So I was not baiting you at all... I saw suspicious activity in which I followed you around a while. There are more than enough evidence of hacked client - xray use here. This appeal is denied... The bans only double from here. So I suggest when / if you return in a month... remove the garbage from your minecraft client as it is not welcomed here at MCD. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.