Username:

In-Game Name: BMN_Hugo

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray caught in act

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was looting a Bastion and got kicked down by an mob. Then i needed some blocks to stack back up and farmend some netherrack, in the way i found Ancient Debri and took it. Then i taped out of the game to send my mate the message that i found Ancient debri on accident. I just heard the sound of a Mob dropping down. When i looked back in MC i was dead. I were completly frustrated, because i had the only Elytra of our faction. After the first shock i was banned completly out of nowhere. I instantly Alt f4 the game cause i was super frustrated and didnt know what to do.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I dindt Xray and i also dont use/own an hacked client. I should be unnbanned because i think there was an Mistake with my Ban and i got banned without any reason, if the reason is the one that i mentionend above.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can Spectate me or anything or check

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am sry for my bad englisch, its not my native language, i hope you can understand my Situation and i can get unbanned. I really love to play on your server. LG

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Please explain how you were able to mine directly to numerous quantities of ancient debris and nether quartz over the past three days. Additionally, please explain how you were able to mine directly to the chests inside the bastion, and then mine down the exact path where the ancient debris was when you fell. Because I had been spectating you for quite a while before you reached the bastion and to me you went to the exact locations of every chest and ore you could find.

0rangenbaum

Please explain how you were able to mine directly to numerous quantities of ancient debris and nether quartz over the past three days
Quartz is not very rare and i find it quite often, in case of Ancient debri i got really lucky but i didnt find any insanes Amounts in the last Days. I am mining random and then i find something.
Additionally, please explain how you were able to mine directly to the chests inside the bastion, and then mine down the exact path
All bastions of a Type are the same in every world so i just remeberd were the chest and Gold are located.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied. You mined directly to each ancient debris from the last, far beyond the bounds of what can be considered "really lucky", nor did you follow a "random" path. Come back in a week without your client.

0rangenbaum

First of do you for and Proof i used a Client? Because i dont Even Know what you mean with That. And Second do i still own my Stuff or did i get wipped?

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
I can see the logs of every single block you have broken and when you broke it. These logs show you mining from one ancient debris directly to the next. Secondly, yes your items have been wiped.

0rangenbaum

But i dont use a Hacked Client so this Ban reason is wrong.
And under which rule goes Xray? Exploiting, hacking or cheating?

Last edited:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
I've outlined the evidence and your defence does not match up. Your appeal has been denied, see you in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.