Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - 100Trill

100Trill

Member Name 100Trill

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 100Trill

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Having an alt

Staff who banned you : Glucosedaddy

Staff who dealt with you : Glucosedaddy

Staff who have warned you previously : No one (for alts)

Reason for ban on record : Having an alt account playing the server.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they saw that I was using advantage of my alt and trying to get something from having 2 alts.

What is your explanation of this reason? I introduced my brother in the server and was helping him get around with the game. He was kicked for a short period of time because I told him to become a cop and I'II give him money to get me some of the tokens and than he can go back to being a dealer.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't using an alt account, I was just helping my brother with playing the game with me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To make sure that I'm not doing anything sus with my brother like paying him a lot of money and trying to take advantage of his lost knowledge of this server.

How can we trust you again? I won't do anything sus as stated and won't troll any admins with doing anything with my brother to make them think its an alt.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? But what if

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I tried to message you in-game to verify that it was not an alt, but received no response. Normally it would not be a ban right away without having a chance to speak with you first, but the "alt" listed under your IP joined immediately after one of your bans. This account was also used as a cop account after you resigned.

I can remove both bans if you are able to get into TeamSpeak and verify that the other account is not an alt. Please join ts3.mc-drugs.com and message me on Discord (Gavin#1234) so I can hop on and verify. I will just need both of you to join on different computers and speak to verify that both accounts are not the same person.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.