Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 25K-seoaiki

25K-seoaiki

Member Name 25K-seoaiki

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Narut0_Uzumakii

Length of Ban: 6 days 19 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : CrankyCorpse

Staff who dealt with you : CrankyCorpse

Staff who have warned you previously : NA

Reason for ban on record : Flight Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that the admins had banned me for Flight. I was doing parkour but after some jumps, it shot me up I the sky or teleported me back a couple of steps

What is your explanation of this reason? My town has had some power cuts resulting in wifi shortages And when I play I get massive lag spikes and I do admit it does look like flying at high speeds

Why should we unban you? I personally think I should be unbanned because This is a personal issue of mine and it might have been an unfair ban. I have told some staff about this problem already

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not quite sure as I do not partake in this issue.

How can we trust you again? I've been a fair player with a spotless history until this problem. I also wouldn't want to make the game seem unfair on other players especially on one of my more enjoyable servers

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really hope that the admins and staff understand this

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal denied
"Lag spikes" would not cause you to fly straight up into the air. Another Mod and I watched you for 5 mins and in that time you had managed to fly into the boat racing arena which the only way in is done through parkour. Your movements were too controlled to be anything to do with lag. I would almost believe your appeal had you followed the direction of the parkour or you weren't able to control the movements you made during these "Lag spikes". Your buddy on discord also sent a screenshot of a contradicting statement made by you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.